[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Wow!!!!! 927 pages already! You guys are so dedicated. Congratulation for reaching 927 pages. I wish I have more time like you guys and can come to this thread more often.

I am watching Plerng Chimplee right now. Man, Bella is so gorgeous. She is so flexible. I got to say, I love Thai culture and its language. Everything is so beautiful.

Wow so much drama with fans. That is why I stay away from actors and actresses personal lives. I am only here to watch there lakorns. As long as they give us good lakorns, I am fine. That is the only thing that matter.

Actors and actresses are all human like us. Who are we to judge them. It's not good to be too obsessive.

Falonglakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Wow!!!!! 927 pages already! You guys are so dedicated. Congratulation for reaching 927 pages. I wish I have more time like you guys and can come to this thread more often.

I am watching Plerng Chimplee right now. Man, Bella is so gorgeous. She is so flexible. I got to say, I love Thai culture and its language. Everything is so beautiful.

Wow so much drama with fans. That is why I stay away from actors and actresses personal lives. I am only here to watch there lakorns. As long as they give us good lakorns, I am fine. That is the only thing that matter.

Actors and actresses are all human like us. Who are we to judge them. It's not good to be too obsessive.
I just finished that. She is so pretty in that lakorn. Now I'm rewatching Samee Tee Tra. Pope is so cute in there.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol because that was one of my favorite part! I translated that part a few time back in the 500s pages lol.
I see. Haha. You a truer fan than me still. Haha.

Do you like PC so far? I stopped after Ep1 because I went off to watch something else.

I just finished that. She is so pretty in that lakorn. Now I'm rewatching Samee Tee Tra. Pope is so cute in there.
He is sooo handsome in there!

I am going to bed now, night everyone :).
Fun dee dee!

Thanks @phatman and @KitKat516 for figuring out the episode for me!
And @phatman , do you think Pope looks more awkward grabbing Bella's hand with the tongs or his own hand?
Hahha. I can't tell. He's awkward all over.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hahah. Everyone is so jolly jumping arround moving to the beat. I just feel so bad for him for being tossed into this group of youngsters, singing and dancing, entertaining the crowd. He's probably like I'd rather be playing soccer. Haha.

Well, At least we know he's still got lots of energetic and stamina. . . :naughty2: