[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Falonglakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Can we take a moment to appreciate that Kade didn't have to say anything to Date about having multiple wives except that she thought it was unfair, but Date turned around anyway and promised to have only her? My heart :love::worship2::worship2::worship2: Worshipping the Por Date
:cheer::cheer::thumbup:
That's one of the reason we love him. Plus I love that he is not a "dumb and blind" p'ek.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Can we take a moment to appreciate that Kade didn't have to say anything to Date about having multiple wives except that she thought it was unfair, but Date turned around anyway and promised to have only her? My heart :love::worship2::worship2::worship2: Worshipping the Por Date
Well, that's one hallelujah for Por Date being a lone (wonderful) man of his time, but if they never had that talk it's because they both fell into the relationship without much of a heart to heart except for the warring & misunderstandings in the beginning. He'd seen though, how she defied his dad in saying men wrote the rules in being adulterous but never accused of being that; and could read into her curiosity when she asked if he's had kids with the servants. What is that if not the expectations from a man is fidelity - when Yam or Pin said they've been watching out for her that his eyes didn't roam. Ok, they probably meant they did for Mae Karakade but it's for Kade too. But the best reason being he's a one-woman man whose eyes won't glance at another except the special one he's looking out for.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes. Especially in that scene where she says she doesn't want to be the big lady of the house and he tells her it won't be necessary anyway cuz he'll only have her!! Hehe.

This is why I loved Ruk Ok Rit :risas3: Pope being a smart but dorky guy
Agree!!! I love ROR. Pope was hawt!!! Especially with his facial hair ( the real parts, not the scenes with fake facial hair) haha.

I think I'm the only one who didn't watch this lakorn but did you guys know that this was filmed in 2016??? Imagine it airing back then.
Well if you're talking about this exact cut airing during that time I say the response would've still been a success. If you mean they air it after only a year of editing then like @Rachfull said it would've been a crappy edit and not as successful.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Actually the filming started at the end of 2015 (like the end end) and it took them a year and a half (I think a year and 8 months? not 100% on this) to finish filming. So maybe half or a little more than half a year to edit.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I feel sad for Kade, throughout the story and upto episode 13 when she touched the mantra book she had the impression she & Rheungrit are separately flung into a past dimension. She didn't know she died on the spot the night of the accident & wondering if he's in another era in history.