[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Having seen their past outings to "town", Date doesn't say it but he obviously enjoys taking Kade about. Which finally, finally brings to me why in Episode 4 he's hanging around the hall long after his 5 baht order to Joi was up. I never could get a satisfactory reason why he's trying to look where she's gone to when he didn't like her - but he was, he was waiting!! Because he saw how badly she wanted to go to Lavo with Jumpa. He may not like Mae Karakade for an entire year but somehow this Mae Karakade he doesn't mind her company. That first time they went to the market Kade proved to be a surprise, she saw everything with excitement as if it's her first time (IT IS), I'll bet he never thought Mae Karakade could be such an intelligent, wild thing!

Last night's episode, when she thanked him for taking her to see Malee, his face was like - yeah, whatever. But secretly he's pleased! Helping her out of the boat & all that..... oooi when someone's in love they hog it all the way yea?

But when he saw her defiant posture & heard Constantine refer to Kade as courageous, he saw a fight coming and took her hand! Ehh Khun P, are you hiding behind a woman??! hehe

One good thing you can say about Khun Muen, he's fastidious about things - it's either a pure yes or no. Malee was all out with her smiles & bashful lashes but it speed flashed by him like it's never been! He's heard clearly Malee's having troubles with that pseudo French Constantine & very quickly offered a solution. But doing it himself NO....!! he smartly carted her troubles off to some 3rd party stranger..... someone or somebody's father who's in charge of the harbour. But Malee's so happy with that bone, her eyes is all bright sparks like he threw her a piece of his heart!

Same thing with Janward & her sandcastles. She's so forthcoming with the signals "Help me get sand, please Khun P" - and he did help. He helps calling out Rheung who's standing right next to her, "Go help that girl, Rheung."

All the more for Kade then! weeeee

====================

@phatman 's - TruBPSFan Test #16

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Extended conservation between Mae Malee and her dad.

........... yeah, very long. So long until you wonder why this man calls himself a father. Before when the scene was shorter his handicap wasn't so glaring. Now it's obvious how useless he is - can't he see his darling daughter is suffering? He wisely laid it thick she's going to be the main wife! Hey man, don't you get it? She wants a one-woman man, not that Phaulkon with his royal wife & so many concubines on the sides.

I was sad at Malee's situation. She really hates him, while at the same time trying to nurse an unrequited love. But can't she see that living right by the waters is all sorts of advantage? Take a boat and row out to sea or up river or wherever it takes you - as far away as you can - from Phaulkon & also your dad!

Comments:-
Reung and his little smirks! Can't get enough! ..............love the way he always angles his body towards Kade, smiling at her. They have a friendship reminiscent of her times with Rheungrit. He keeps staring at her & you can see Date doesn't like that very much!!

- Hehe. Seems like Kosa Ban's comment on how Date is going to consummate his marriage when he disliked Kade so much got him all worried that he snuck in her room!! He is gonna make sure he consummates his marriage!

............ Just like Ban to cut to straight to the chase, this man of 22 wives, make the other guy wonder if he'll ever get to consummate with that jude babe or not (Kade is at one of her most beautiful days, it's giving Date nosebleed just looking at her) ............... this part I think Date is upset from the moment he got home - because Kade asked him about Rheung's promotion. Don't we know too well how jealous he is of that name? He got rude to his friend too! He was just being a grumpy.

But after Ban's chiding you could tell he didn't really want to scold her, he seems unsettled and kind of sad, too. Thing was he merely acted out of spite but someone has to take the brunt (he can't very well scold Muen Rheung can he??). By this time he really loves Kade, and his expression shows the worry he's hurt her. He must have expected a great welcome coming home because she wanted to follow so badly to the palace but the moment they met she asked of Rheung! That grates him!

But after a while I was also laughing at that scared look in his eyes, "have I scolded her too much? I hope I haven't! What if she won't forgive me! Oh no!! I love you, Kade!! ......"

and later on a selfish note. "Don't let the moon rise on a quarrel, Date! Or your boat will never get a moving!"

Ban must be laughing. He could see Khun Muen looking quite sick!

- Aww the moon is sooo beautiful! ............... Now, why is Kade scared to repeat what she said? That there's only one moon in the world?

- Finally! He really wanna wife her doesn't he. Confessing just the day after he kicks her out of the conversation. Hahaha.

.......... It's rather sweet really, them both using the mirror to admit thinking of (& loving) each other. It works so well the way Por Date does it with Kade. It beats the typical vocal declaration, or the in your face physical acts showing love. There's a later scene when Date asks her if the mirror in her room is still clear. It's before Kade ever knew she loved him & asked him to look in his mirror too.

I think he meant at the time she's never said anything about looking in her mirror but her willingness to learn everything towards their marriage shows that she shares his feelings.

- Omg that smile is at it again!!!!!! .......... yeaaaa hahhaaaa ..... his eyes gleamed and gleamed.... like the witch in the gingerbread house when she heard Hansel & Gretel outside munching on her cottage. Kade is the same kind of juicy morsel isn't she? I was waiting for him to rub his hands together hehehe.... he was looking so unbearably happy! I love their romance & can't get enough of this BPS pair!

@ladylia257 - where are you? More fanfics of Kade & Date, please??!
Yup. He dislikes her, but enjoys her company.

Rosi

Wifey #42

My Gotbella feeling is exploding atm. They're so sexy and badass.
They would make a sensuous duo; why isn't anyone picking this up??! Got has this damn fine sharp features he looks best when his brows's up! There's also a smile beyond his smile which you have to wait for (how to explain, as if his eyes are also chuckling). But Bella is a seriously beautiful woman, it's not that she preens into a smile or a pose, it's the naturalness of her face. Many facets of her loveliness, but her beauty jumps in at 0.45 when her hair flew back .... then moments like 0.55 ....... 1.55.... 1.09.... 1.18...... 1.21.... more. So far I haven't seen a more natural photoshoot of other actresses looking this much beautiful, but maybe Mai Davika? But Mai has lots make up on and the way she stands ready someone's about to take her picture - that makes it not looking natural. Bells still wins.

Rosi

Wifey #42
. . . continued!

Episode 16 PhatCaps Part III!!!

Kade: Ahh. The not-so-awkward-anymore hand. I will take.
View attachment 16812
For the first time his hand isn't awkward. Hahaha.

Date: Hmm. I'm tired.
View attachment 16813
Yes, what's up with your eyelids Pope? Not enough sleep?

Date's Hand: Follow me.
Kade's Hand: It's you this time who touched me. . . .
View attachment 16814
Again! Not awkward! Hehe. I love!

Kade: Hallelujah!
View attachment 16815
I thought this was too cute to pass!

Date: Hi. . . Mae Malee.
View attachment 16816
This is not Date staring by Mae Malee. This is Pope stunned by Susie. Haha.

Kade: Wow Date. Can't look away at all huh?
Malee: Mm. This sexy man.
View attachment 16817
Malee shooting lazers through her eyes take 1.

Kade: Ahhh. I see what these kids are up to.
View attachment 16819 View attachment 16820
Malee shooting lasers through her eyes take 2 and 3. Bella and her expressions!! Haha.

To be continued. . .
Kade hugs & jumps at Malee the Westernised way of greetings, and though she accepts it doesn't Malee wonder at her behaviour (not the typical Thai of those times)?

Kade doesn't care Malee's crush on Date or worry over his feelings either, it's her generous heart she finds the two of them amusing Malee shooting lazers like that!

Phatman, you've captured best angles of Kade & Malee though Kade isn't the subject! Malee looks delicate like a vintage country girl doll.

Rosi

Wifey #42
If only.....

History could have been changed if Kade decided to seek help from her greatest enemy.
When no one (especially Jumpa) sneers & insulted her supposedly sluttish kiss to Date (CPR), no one could have explained it better than Constantine Phaulkon. Kade should have looked for him & said "I don't like you but you're the only one can verify this". There's also the Caucasian padre ..... ahh! & the French missionary whom the envoys later studied French from.... All these Caucasians would know of CPR.
Invite them to tea at the Khun Loong home & in front of sundry (Ayutthaya public out in the gardens) get him to explain she's telling the truth. Doubt if he'll say no - after all her uncle is a court official & this is a genuine request.
Then no one will hate Constantine all that much, & he & Kade can be okay okay at least.

(It's a Saturday morning I should be out to the movies or the beach or something but here I am on BPS!!)

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Oh..wow..I disappeared for a week and you guys are heading to page 1000th super fast. :thumbup:

From various news and interviews so far, it's confirmed that P'Nong, P'Mai (director), Arjan Daeng (script writer), Bella, Pope, Prang, Louis were called by elders to get bonus for BPS success. I guessed if Prang and Louis got, technically Punjan and Susi also got. I'm glad Ch3 is not stingy.

As for Got, probably not. There is one interview said he is not disappointed for not getting it from Ch3.

Do u guys know whoelse from BPS cast that got bonus/gifts from the elders? I just want many of them to get as possible especially P'Pin, P'Yam, Joi and the veteran actors.

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Oh..wow..I disappeared for a week and you guys are heading to page 1000th super fast. :thumbup:

From various news and interviews so far, it's confirmed that P'Nong, P'Mai (director), Arjan Daeng (script writer), Bella, Pope, Prang, Louis were called by elders to get bonus for BPS success. I guessed if Prang and Louis got, technically Punjan and Susi also got. I'm glad Ch3 is not stingy.

Do u guys know whoelse from BPS cast that got bonus/gifts from the elders? I just want many of them to get as possible especially P'Pin, P'Yam, Joi and the veteran actors.
Thanks for these happy news! I hope someone can find out if the others got it too..... All of them deserve it especially Pin & Yam, Khun Loong, Petch & Got, Narai, Joi, Juang, Jit, Arjaan, Kosa Lek, Ban, ahhhh everyone! PJ because he acted 2 roles & he did great in both of them. Malee because she's on & off featured throughout the story till the end. Well, Jumpa & Prik too .....

@Starsapphire are you reading this? Can your bkk contacts tell us anything? Or Nek.... we can ask Nek.... she follows everything Pope & Bells..... Thanks

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Thanks for these happy news! I hope someone can find out if the others got it too..... All of them deserve it especially Pin & Yam, Khun Loong, Petch & Got, Narai, Joi, Juang, Jit, Arjaan, Kosa Lek, Ban, ahhhh everyone! PJ because he acted 2 roles & he did great in both of them. Malee because she's on & off featured throughout the story till the end. Well, Jumpa & Prik too .....

@Starsapphire are you reading this? Can your bkk contacts tell us anything? Or Nek.... we can ask Nek.... she follows everything Pope & Bells..... Thanks
I just edited my post. Seems like Got didn't or hasn't got bonus yet. So I guessed maybe they gave to the 6 main cast only.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
If only.....

History could have been changed if Kade decided to seek help from her greatest enemy.
When no one (especially Jumpa) sneers & insulted her supposedly sluttish kiss to Date (CPR), no one could have explained it better than Constantine Phaulkon. Kade should have looked for him & said "I don't like you but you're the only one can verify this". There's also the Caucasian padre ..... ahh! & the French missionary whom the envoys later studied French from.... All these Caucasians would know of CPR.
Invite them to tea at the Khun Loong home & in front of sundry (Ayutthaya public out in the gardens) get him to explain she's telling the truth. Doubt if he'll say no - after all her uncle is a court official & this is a genuine request.
Then no one will hate Constantine all that much, & he & Kade can be okay okay at least.

(It's a Saturday morning I should be out to the movies or the beach or something but here I am on BPS!!)
CPR wasn't created/invented/discovered until 1960. BPS takes place in the 1600s(?). So no matter who Kade asked, nobody would've known what it was because it's not so much a Caucasian thing as a future thing.
But yes, all of history would've been changed if Kade had ever sought out Constantine's help

Last edited: