[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
1) That personal bathroom - don't know was that her invention or a normal thing that existed in Ayutthaya times?
2) So you call them KaDate now haha.... Ok. So cute you. Why didn't we think of that. They only ever have ONE lover's quarrel & that ended in under 10 minutes! From the moment she realised his present's missing & him saying he'll fix it up for her. And in any of their arguments Date seems to forget easily, it overrides his curiosity over her mostly - but he doesn't ask for outright forgiveness though. It's as if he's so comfortable she'll always be there in that house with him to be friends with or fight with just for the hell of it. Most times he glares or scolds her in front of his dad, knowing that the old man will take her side. What is love if not that.
3) Everytime I think I've seen that scene & so mushy over it, I go back to Episode 1 where it all started & by the time I get to the end when Date scolded her at the dinner table "You've killed someone & you've still got the appetite to eat?!" I forgot what's up ahead & cringing for Kade's plight & misery. I get all crying over her again; so when those romantic parts makes its appearance I still love it each time.
4) PJ looks handsome there in the trailers. I will watch it because they're from BPS & I love them both!
I feel like that toilet was her invention. Haha. They squat during that time.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Yes, we did wear the formal attire or Malay 'Baju Kurung' when we meet with the royal and avoid yellow colour.
Actually those formal clothes worn by the men in BPS is similar in the cut of the collar for the Malay males Baju Kurung too. There's the top shirt, bottom 3/4 pants & the sash such as worn by Por Date is replaced by a short silk cloth folded around the waist too - looks elegant & almost the same. The Thais of those days wear their leather sandals of many straps, the Malaysians wear a chunkier slip on sandal with a simple grip between their 1st & 2nd toe. But the Thais get to wear every beautiful colour of their famous silks - unlike the restrictions you mentioned when facing Malaysian royalty.

Rosi

Wifey #42
So, as we watch yesterday Khun Muen off to France with Kosa Ban, does it mean it was eventually a fruitless trip that these envoys made in going across the world? Because at the end of it Ayutthaya cut off ties with the French, and Constantine lost his life. No one gained anything from the 2-year absence of their travels.

And do we know if they ever resurrected their trade/economics ties with England (France's hated enemy). What would King Narai say if he sees in present day Thailand it's British cave divers who help to find the 12 schoolboys & their coach? Sad news today about the ex Thai navy seal who had volunteered in the rescue operations.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Oh my dear @Starsapphire you're so sweet!! You're actually going through the posts I can see you're at page 391 now!! ehehe..... Because you LIKED one of my messages on the thread there. So cute.... what are you doing reading the back pages?? Wishing I could join you! But busy watching movies it's Friday night aha

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Well..I am at home now with family. I was watching BPS today. Just saw the additional conversation in a scene of Janward-Reung, and Janward-Kade. Great they were just the same as in script.

Remember what I shared last time? I hope we get extension of their scene before the baby arrive. It was such a sweet sweet lovey dovey conversation.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Last night I did a random of the scenes..... when Jumpa asked her son to take Kade to the market for the first time, Joi's face showed sudden shock when Date said yes.
I take this to mean Date would have never said yes before; not that Mae Karakade has never asked to go to the market before.

Kade did not sleep on her 2nd night in their house. She prayed on her pillow & cried. When they showed morning she was still wide awake, then she got up & decided what's willed she's got to live with it.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid

Rosi

Wifey #42

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg Pope looks so effin good just in his casual clothes. I see that he's wearing his flower-printed top, he must really like 'em. Hahaha. This time he went to a personal gathering so no one dressed him.

Btw mmmmmm mmmm. Before we got fit Pope, now its Mr. PJ's turn. Why couldn't he look like this during BPS!?
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk4FDlKgqLy/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=16bzy3r1gnj8p

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
What is it with samee and baseball caps? Does he wear them just so he has an excuse not to do his hair? :risas3:

I love watching Popella off-screen-- they kinda remind me of Boys Over Flowers, where one guy was her soulmate and the other became her husband. Popella are like platonic soulmates but Bella and Weir are romantic soulmates.
Well said!:clap:

Caps are life right now lol