[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Don't worry hun. Things are gonna get spicy between him and I. This temporary fling you speak of does not exist.

I'm pretty annoyed with Kratin too actually. She was such a fighter as a kid and then suddenly she has no more of that. I finished Ep3 last night and Ram is totally in love with Kratin. Hehe. Can't wait to see him come back full gentlemen and no pouting face!
Did you noticed that Kosa Ban is the police chief? He doesn't look as hot as in BPS.

Starsapphire

sarNie Hatchling
P'Pope signing autographs n taking selfies with fans as always! Wonder what the fans were asking him n his reply? :confused12::)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlVTnnQFLCB/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1nu1luurje231

More fan service with the dessert? :aaaaa:Is it showing that the lipstick's staying power or..? Hee:icon12:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlVlBixANfq/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1cb7dbbz7bx61
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlVN_J6FxRX/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1r6e3rwnus18r

Looking suave in black without the jacket :icon12:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlVTiu3DAaN/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=il4zq4hq52k0

Rosi

Wifey #42
Don't worry hun. Things are gonna get spicy between him and I. This temporary fling you speak of does not exist.

I'm pretty annoyed with Kratin too actually. She was such a fighter as a kid and then suddenly she has no more of that. I finished Ep3 last night and Ram is totally in love with Kratin. Hehe. Can't wait to see him come back full gentlemen and no pouting face!
There's a cute father daughter scene when she was a kid; Kratin was carted off by her dad & they ended hiding on a parked boat somewhere. She was crying but grumbling too & her arguments quite practical. He was being gruff scolding her not to cry in front of the enemy; the way she kept rubbing her tears off is so real! I guess this makes her able to put up with Ram's behaviour afterwards. It's Kade's courage in a child's body.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Night night MKfan! By the time you wake up I hope the YT for tonight will be up. Rerun's starting in 20 minutes.....

@Chario mintmario I'm sorry you didn't get your wish to see the deleted scenes of Janward & Rheung's conversation before the coming of the baby. They forgot to add that in?
Yeah I was waiting for it. But I could understand why they didnt include it. They decided to make the adjusment of the script for that scene for some reasons. Maybe they feel it is too long or not necessary.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes. That mesmerizing glare!

I don't think she was doubting Date but she was doubting Janward. She was probably thinking that Janward was still holding a candle for Date. Kade was looking out for her best buddy Reung. She did play matchmaker to get them together
I don't think Kade was doubting, but Janward just said it to ensure her if she even had a doubt.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Yes. That mesmerizing glare!

I don't think Kade was doubting, but Janward just said it to ensure her if she even had a doubt.
@DaoRisa - the thing about Pope. I was trying to pin what it is about him that's different from the other male stars which made me like him more. You know how that is when someone is an over zealous against another that just don't care? Pope is like that. Most stars preen and aims to look good all the time knowing that they're handsome; eg Great, Mario. They know they're goodlooking & I'm ok with that because they are handsome, and I really like Great! But Pope doesn't - all the time he's like unsure when he's put up on a pedestal, he's even shy, can't dance or model properly but when let loose he does just that - being himself, speaks whatever he likes. He doesn't measure his words & is spontaneous; still ordinary & don't act like he's a star. He's having lots of fun by being carefree. Take that pix of him in black! It's simple yet so attractive. He isn't trying hard at all. It's like seeing a guy suddenly discovering himself - "Hey, I'm said to be handsome? Am I that really? Man, I can't believe so many people love me Sis! (to his big sis) Oh, ok then, I'll play along since they want to dress me up!" Because he doesn't have the chiselled looks of Mik, or the statesque of Weir, or anything like Nadech; he just rose through the ranks over the years from being ordinary to this God everyone loves.
That's what makes him amazing & marvelous. Ehh hope I explained that right? I actually meant less is more.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
TruBPSFan Test #38

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Joi and Sriprat chatting as Sriprat gets ready to leave.
- Phra Phetchracha and Luang Sorasak talking in their elephant training ground.
- Kade missing Khun Loong and then reading Sriprat's poem.
- Villagers including Joi, Prik and Juang chilling and singing at the market and cock-fight pit just before Faulkon wreaks havoc.
- Prik attempting to stop Faulkon's bullying and then forcing Joi to stand up go them.
- Prik, Joi and Juang arriving home from the market and all the servants help get stuff from boat.
- Reung and Date over hearing the servants talk.

Comments:
- So Joi and Sriprat has a history?? Maybe Sri was the one who brought Joi into the house??
- Awe. I cried when Joi cried for Sri!
- Still no baby announcement. Oh well. That's the beauty of the script I guess.
- Finally Kade missing Khun Loong. I cried again. Why's this episode so sad too.
- I really like the use of the Boran poems/songs. What do you call them anyway??? Haha.
- Aha. So no one knew Sri visited except Mama Jumpah and Joi. So Kade didn't tell Date too then.
- You know what. Watching it this tine around the political scenes seem pretty well spaced out. Like I feel like we need more politics. Haha.
- Phra Phetchracha has such a powerful aura. His facial expression says 1000 words.
- So many good scenes today. I love it! But it's ending tomorrow already! Noooo!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
TruBPSFan Test #38

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Villagers including Joi, Prik and Juang chilling and singing at the market and cock-fight pit just before Faulkon wreaks havoc.
- Prik attempting to stop Faulkon's bullying and then forcing Joi to stand up go them.
- Prik, Joi and Juang arriving home from the market and all the servants help get stuff from boat.

Comments:
- So Joi and Sriprat has a history?? Maybe Sri was the one who brought Joi into the house??
- Finally Kade missing Khun Loong. I cried again. Why's this episode so sad too.
- I really like the use of the Boran poems/songs. What do you call them anyway??? Haha.
- Aha. So no one knew Sri visited except Mama Jumpah and Joi. So Kade didn't tell Date too then.
- You know what. Watching it this tine around the political scenes seem pretty well spaced out. Like I feel like we need more politics. Haha.
- Phra Phetchracha has such a powerful aura. His facial expression says 1000 words.
- So many good scenes today. I love it! But it's ending tomorrow already! Noooo!
Thanks for sharing :).

CPY

GotomySin
TruBPSFan Test #38

Extended/Deleted Scenes:

Comments:
Whoa! Ya I think Joi served for both siblings. Kade wanted to stop Sriprat, but no use. He will be executed.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The LSP scene was extended by one line too. Kade tells Date to "Get up" and he just nestles further into the pillow

Ugh even if Bella's to shy to kiss Pope back she could at least look like she LIKES the kiss. She kinda screws up her face into this really awkward, grossed out expression:
View attachment 19510
Pope's convincing, Bella really isn't :facepalm:
Bella does that face often! She did it A LOT in padiwarda. Thats one of the only things that annoys me about bella.