[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
https://instagram.com/p/BmN7afmgLI1/
Well...this is definitely a great wake up call from Got. :love:
My eyes. . . @MissPK you're man is not loyal. Haha.

Is it make obsessed to watch BPS more than two times?
Probably this year I’m going watch it a few more.
Um I've watched it twice already amd probably will again at the end of the year whenever subs for the uncut comes out.

Oh @Rosi, how sweet you’re. Don’t worry, my mafia gangs are just solely for @Rachfull, not anyone else’s. I definitely don’t want to take your place, and NOT for @Rachfull a free boost like this. She can’t enjoy this on my watch!!!:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
Yeab. How dare @Rachfull get that free ride to the top. Gotta maintain my position! Hahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thanks, but I'm still aiming for that list to reflect my status as the no. 1 wifey :naughty2:

Look out @phatman :celebrate16:
This lady ain't leaving her shoes!

I charge 1000 Baht per night with the samee. And you have to acknowledge that I'm the #1 mia luang around here. Then I might consider lending him to you :p
I just spat out my water. .. :facepalm:
Someone put her together please.

@phatman Have I created a monster?
Yes. That samee stealing monster!

View attachment 21586
Anybody know what that number one hasthag is? I have a nasty feeling it's KSTD, but I really have no idea
I was gonna say people are on crack, but no KSTD is actually #3. Haha .

Hey, you don't be too happy that @phatman and @Rachfull @lakornkiki they hogged him the most! Though @lakornkiki 's drunk on James Ji these days, but anytime soon she'll be back claiming the samee.... Then there's @neenavaj @Falonglakorn @KitKat516 ! Your sometimes possible sedate is Hot Got's wife @MissPK !

It'll be many days & many moons before they let him loose to you. So #45 is not just a queue number haha
True. Ji's long legs got my attention. :p
I think I am not drunk on JamesJi but drunk on JiTaew. Their chemistry is unreal and I am shipping them so hard. :icon12:

As for Samee.... that's a different story cuz Bells took my Weir so I am stealing her reel hubby :rolleyes:

Y'all wait until I recover from JiTaew. Have lots to catch up! :risas3:

Last edited:

Falonglakorn

sarNie Hatchling

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid

1) Then take your shoes with you :p
2) :angel10:
3) I mean the fact that the ratings got to almost 4 means people have been on some powerful stuff recently :risas3:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid

1) Then take your shoes with you :p
2) :angel10:
3) I mean the fact that the ratings got to almost 4 means people have been on some powerful stuff recently :risas3: