[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmivMTLgsoB/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=13u9v5ui5erw0
Awww I love this part, when Date goes after Kade when she ran out of the temple crying after people were rude to her. You KNOW he's concerned and wants her to feel better, but he's still the Datest of Dates and has to be brusque as he comforts her :risas3:
One of my favorite scenes!! I especially loved how he gave her a little life lesson. Even though he was suppose to hate her he felt sorry for her!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
O.M.G the look. You captured it perfectly. Oh samee, if you looked at me like this, I would have done anything, as in ANYTHING, you asked me to :love::love::love:
Ayy @lamchieu ! You won’t be the only one! Get in line, baby. Hehe

That’s truly quite a feat off anyone really, to have so many passionate things being unspoken in one look yet Khun Muen did it so well. He was almost shy at first when he was stealing glances, looking at his dad & sneaking a look at her, watching her reaction to what he’s about to say. It is a cheeky way to get what he wants, and forcing her to accept it but making it look like he’s got no choice. That way he didn’t “lose face” with his dad (or his mum & the entire household & the whole of Ayutthaya too) because this is the very thing he’s been fighting against since he saw Mae Karakade (the real one) – even if he knows now that one’s dead and this is a new person altogether. I like the way his dad asked the 3 questions & as he answered each one his glowing happiness gets stronger. He was almost bursting with relief it's questions which he can reply with a YES! YES! YES!! each time!

Best thing that came out of this is his new respect for Kade, he’s now unsure of her & don’t force things like he did before, and seems very afraid that she might leave him.

This look is also saying “I’ve pulled it off! And no one knows what I’ve done!”

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmivMTLgsoB/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=13u9v5ui5erw0
Awww I love this part, when Date goes after Kade when she ran out of the temple crying after people were rude to her. You KNOW he's concerned and wants her to feel better, but he's still the Datest of Dates and has to be brusque as he comforts her :risas3:
I don't know, I'm a bit half-hearted to agree with that. The family is still a heel to her (except uncle of course) right from the start when she had her hair in ribbons, Jumpa especially didn't want her there - Date too. Everyone felt Kade tricked them into saying "yes, you can follow". He's stern with her on the boat ride over. Kade hadn't registered to him at all because later he's still making moony looks to Janward (in the temple of all places!!!!!)

He only came after her because the monks have started chanting & he thought she's gone off galivanting somewhere. He had his displeased frown on as usual but only when he came unannounced behind Pin & Yam & heard how the girls are pitying Kade that's when his expression changed. But he was still scolding what the hell they're doing there until Kade turned & he saw she's crying. He's not sorry for her, I think, because what he gave was a pep talk if you want to sum it up. Because it ended with Kade saying to him something in parallel to "up yours".

When they got back to the house he still wants to put her in trouble - he's a guy, he shouldn't be telling tales what she does in her own living areas - but he told everyone she's been talking to herself.

He's not comforting! He's a pill!