[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Tresor_moi

sarNie Egg
@Tresor Moi I wish I could but I'm allergic to most things. I'm stuck with soap bars & vitamin E cream & baby powder
Aww...sorry to hear. I tried vitamin E oil and it broke me out!!! I noticed a lot of Thai Celebrities are into whitening their skins. Some take it way too far though. Some of them look Like a Korean pop star!! I’m here, just trying to fade one dark spot that I got by hanging by the pool this summer. Lol

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
So Pope pretty much played daddy to four babies in PYLMW right? There's baby Kamo, toddler Kamo, small child Kamo and big child Kamo? I like small child Kamo. He's cuter. Hahaha. He's the one in blue right? I like it when kids in lakorns are that age. When they're older and can talk in full sentences they don't have the cute baby factor anymore. Hahah.

I watched the whole thing, but that whas months ago when I just discovered Pope. Haha. I'll watch it again!
Thanks! I think you can spot what song it is. I've been trying it's so familiar & yet so elusive!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Aww...sorry to hear. I tried vitamin E oil and it broke me out!!! I noticed a lot of Thai Celebrities are into whitening their skins. Some take it way too far though. Some of them look Like a Korean pop star!! I’m here, just trying to fade one dark spot that I got by hanging by the pool this summer. Lol
Then you should try this. I've read it up & it does helps lighten those areas you need. Lots of people are using it so it should be safe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
That episode of hollywood game night was really funny! Pope, Panjun, Chippy, and Phet were guests. Lol Pope was so cute when during the charades part of the episode. Panjun was being so extra and Chippy was being her usual ditzy self loll i was laughing so much even though i had no clue what they were saying
Yeah PPP gang was super extra, I felt bad for the other male guest on their team.

I like Weir in all his movies, but so far I'll pick only one of him with the same girl; I'll check the plot first. I think I've never wanted to see any of his with Pancake because I just can't take that name seriously. It's a very telling trait to me like there's little brain matter or something. (Sorry I sound so bad don't I). But I gave in twice - both stories with Mai Davika. In the first one it's quite pitiful her loving but adopted parents had to disguise her as a boy to protect her from murderers - which even includes her adoptive older brother.

Ok, I'm going to check out this Armchair duo. Armchair? Really??! Hysterical!
Pancake isn't that good of an actress haha. So I don't think you're missing out at all.

Punjan vs Inter
Omg that was freaking cute! Haha.

Tresor_moi

sarNie Egg
Well you needs to. Haha. It's
Let me warn you though. . . Pope's nang'ek whom he has no chemistry with, whose name I shall not mention for it is taboo, is also a guest there. . . . . . . . .

Oooo la la!!! BEST Pope MV ever! Favorited!!!!! Downloaded!!!!!!!
Who ever made this video. Thanks a Mill!!! Drooling over Pope. Haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Idk, but all I know is they chose the perfect song and the perfect clips. I really want his attention. Hahah.

Yes. Oh btw Padiwarda is re-airing right now!
They brought it back! Yes, I've just taken a look. But there's no subs phatman, so I've got 2 windows on my screen, one with subs. Obsession.