[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Falonglakorn

sarNie Hatchling

Rosi

Wifey #42
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmkB-5ug43k/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1rkp5gisfja5s

And everyone needs to see Pope's day today because I'm literally dead :risas3::risas3:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmkvy3tgDrH/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=17ar31keku2rc
Why does samee always have to post such dorky things on his IG?? Why can't he post sexy once in a while like Got and even PJ?? :facepalm:
I wish when he does dork things it's you who don't dig those things up & post it here. So pitiful the samee you make me laugh at his dorkiness. And as usual in that 2nd video he tried a Got but it didn't work out. But his clumsy is so adorable I don't mind.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Rosi

Wifey #42
Really??? YAY :aaaaa::aaaaa:
I like the village people & that crazy village chief, Khun Chope his second in command, Nuer the clumsy driver, Mae Sai the cynic cook & her son ..... it's like BPS all the supporting cast are ad0rable! Except of course Duang and her maid - but the stiffie turncoat maid is quite funny too she did Rin a service in the end.
Did you noticed Duang's dad is Kosa Lek? Poor fellow! Whipped in BPS & bankrupted & fleeing here.

The sweetest thing I've ever seen in all the movies is Salan giving his entire pay packet to Rin. His dad did it with his mom, he's following suit. They hardly know each other, he doesn't even love her, their marriage might not even last but while she is that's what a husband's duty is to him.

CPY

GotomySin
Mmnn CPY she sent to you? What are you packing in return to her? Sorry to ask but Indonesian literature they're very fine things even if I have difficulty reading that fast.
I will send Malaysian fiction books. Some are our national laureate works. I am so excited when I got some of my desired titles. They are classic!

CPY

GotomySin
So generally, Stars who contract with one production can't act with other production in the same Channel? It seems too harder for them than those who are in free agents
I think as long as Broadcast is okay, they can act. For example, Nak Soo Tevada is under Step Power 3, not under Broadcast. But Step Power 3 is good at family drama, not action. That's why I didn't tune in. I prefer Jao Sao Chon Yon and Payak Ka for evening slot. Ching Ching and Iang made my day.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I like the village people & that crazy village chief, Khun Chope his second in command, Nuer the clumsy driver, Mae Sai the cynic cook & her son ..... it's like BPS all the supporting cast are ad0rable! Except of course Duang and her maid - but the stiffie turncoat maid is quite funny too she did Rin a service in the end.
Did you noticed Duang's dad is Kosa Lek? Poor fellow! Whipped in BPS & bankrupted & fleeing here.

The sweetest thing I've ever seen in all the movies is Salan giving his entire pay packet to Rin. His dad did it with his mom, he's following suit. They hardly know each other, he doesn't even love her, their marriage might not even last but while she is that's what a husband's duty is to him.
That part in Padiwarada was so sweet! It was just so unexpected. It was one of my favorite scenes from that lakorn

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Note: Idk where Kosa Ban lived so I'm assuming it was within walking distance. Deal with it.
I know this got cheesy but I couldn't help myself :risas3: Been rewatching too many Date-Kade scenes to not include some super fluffy fluff

Enjoy!

P.S. I feel like @Rosi's becoming my editor, setting deadlines for me and stuff and I don't know how I feel about that :fighting3:
P.P.S. I actually tried to have it done by 3 pm Singapore time but I also wanted to make this part longer than the last one, so we ended up with a slight conflict of interest there. It's almost 2 am here though

Part 9​

Soon enough, the entire family had loaded themselves onto the boat and were on their way to the market. Prang sat on Date’s lap the entire way there, smiling smugly every time Kade shot them a resentful look. She had not been happy to discover, upon her summons to the pier, that Date had found Prang a half hour before and failed to tell her. Apparently, she had torn the house apart searching for Prang, and had even made her way over to Kosa Ban’s house to search there.

Every time Date fell victim to Kade’s disapproving stare, the corners of his mouth lifted and he ever so slightly tightened his grip on Prang. Kade couldn’t stay angry for long and he knew it; she was far too relieved that Prang was safe to pout over the time she wasted searching.

Upon their arrival at the market, the children all tottered off the boat and onto the pier. Date rose after all the children were off, picking Prang up and setting her on the wobbly planks.

“Make sure she doesn’t fall,” he ordered Rhueng. Rhueng nodded, and took his little sister’s hand as they headed for the more stable part of the pier. Date turned back to the boat. Kade was still resolutely in her seat, and resolutely looking away from him.

He held out his hand.

Kade pretended not to see.

He nudged her shoulder.

She looked around, feigning surprise. Date raised his eyebrows, widening his eyes, then very obviously looking at his hand, clearly signalling to Kade that he intended for her to take it.

Kade huffed, and stood up. She batted Date’s hand away, stepping off the boat herself. Only one of her feet had successfully escaped when she lost her balance.

Date threw an arm out and caught her by the waist. Smirking down at her, he asked, “Why does this feel so familiar? Have we used this position before?” :naughty2:

Blushing crimson, Kade shifted her other foot safely onto the pier and stood upright. However, Date didn’t loose his grip on her waist; instead of letting go, he moved his arm with her body.

“Khun P!” Kade could hardly believe that it was she who was protesting this very public display. Khun P was the one who had always insisted they be completely and undeniably chaste outside of their room at home.

Date chuckled, sliding his hand from his wife’s waist. Trailing his fingertips down Kade’s arm, he rested his hand in hers, locking their fingers together. Kade looked down, blushing so much now she was turning a deep purple.

“Let’s go,” said Date, leading Kade by the hand.

The market was crowded that day. It appeared that an entire ship of Chinese merchants had arrived in the harbor recently, and everyone in Ayutthaya was clamoring to take advantage of their presence. Date called all of his children around him and ordered them to stay close. Rhueng and Rit seemed slightly disappointed, but followed their father’s orders anyway. Kaew said nothing, but simply smiled in her sweet, shy way, and Prang seemed thrilled just to be there.

Date and Kade headed the procession, weaving their family through the stalls overflowing with innumerable trinkets and fabrics. Kade paused at a particularly lovely bolt of fabric, carefully stroking its soft fibers. Date pulled out his money bag.

“Mai jao ka, Khun P,” Kade said, “Just looking.”

As the afternoon progressed to evening, the crowds began to thin. Date allowed Rhueng and Rit to venture over to a vendor selling chickens. Kaew and Prang wandered to a necklace display. Soon Date and Kade were alone.

They were still holding hands.

“What would you like to see, Kade?” Date asked, turning his head to look at her.

“Oh, I’m content just walking around and looking.”

The couple proceeded to walk around and look. Eventually, however, they came upon the same fabric stand they’d passed earlier. Kade craned her neck to examine the area.

“Khun P, I think--”

“That we’ve made a full circle? So do I. Come, let’s find the children again before we get lost.”

They soon found Rhueng and Rit, still ogling the caged chickens and discussing how each chicken might fare in a fight. The twins almost certainly weren’t ready to leave, but they came when their parents called.

Next were Kaew and Prang. The group walked over to the jewelry stands.

But Date stopped in his tracks.

There was Kaew. And there was Prang.

Kaew appeared to be in an animated discussion with a certain young man. A young man whose face was very familiar to Date.

Crap.

Love the update :).