[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Guys I found a perfect storyline for a Popella reunion!!!! It's Khun Nai Som Lon! Have you guys seen that mini-lakorn?! It's one of my absolute favorite lakorns as a kid. Omg I'm rewatching it right now and can't help but imagine my dearest Popella in it! If you guys don't know what it is, it is based off an American film called Mrs. Winterbourne. It's about nang'ek, pregnant girl who, through unfortunate circumstances, assumes the identity of a daughter in law of a rich household. Pra'ek is the twin of the "husband." He starts to fall in love with her while trying to find out her real identity. Omg omg. It was such a short drama that they should remake it and give it more depth!!!

Anyone interested in watching, here you go!

Part 16 is my favorite part. He's drunk, walks into her room and tells her baby he's gonna take mommy out to talk for just a little bit. He confronts her about how she isn't who she says she is, which is his late brother's wife. BUT continues on saying he has always wanted a family and kids, but never found the girl until he met her, and asks her to marry him. Hahahha. Then, then as she is trying to help him go to his room he stops in his tracks turns around and kisses her!!!!!
Oh why do you have to say Mrs. Winterbourne, I used to care for Brendan Fraser! And because you told us to breeze through #16 I did. There's no subs, phat, but you can understand it well! How old is this movie the quality is quite blurry. If the plot is Mrs. Winterbourne than it's quite nice although I don't like that she's pregnant with another guy. That means it's also similar to "A Walk In the Clouds" which is the reverse, it's a poor Keanu Reeves who walked into marriage with this rich girl to cover up that she's pregnant by another guy. Her wealthy family, owners of a vineyard fell in love with him the way Gracie does the poor Connie.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh why do you have to say Mrs. Winterbourne, I used to care for Brendan Fraser! And because you told us to breeze through #16 I did. There's no subs, phat, but you can understand it well! How old is this movie the quality is quite blurry. If the plot is Mrs. Winterbourne than it's quite nice although I don't like that she's pregnant with another guy. That means it's also similar to "A Walk In the Clouds" which is the reverse, it's a poor Keanu Reeves who walked into marriage with this rich girl to cover up that she's pregnant by another guy. Her wealthy family, owners of a vineyard fell in love with him the way Gracie does the poor Connie.
Haha. I'm sorry. Same. I used to be obsessed with Mr. George of the jungle. Although, I never saw Mrs. Winterbourne because I don't like Ricky Lake, but I really like Ch3's take on it. I really do wish for a remake with more details. Hehe.

The lakorn was made in the late 90's or early 00's. Yeah the quality is quite bad.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Haha. I'm sorry. Same. I used to be obsessed with Mr. George of the jungle. Although, I never saw Mrs. Winterbourne because I don't like Ricky Lake, but I really like Ch3's take on it. I really do wish for a remake with more details. Hehe.

The lakorn was made in the late 90's or early 00's. Yeah the quality is quite bad.
It's a good movie, but Brendan Fraser I've liked him from a classic "Blast From The Past" with Alicia Silverstone - and that story was lovely. I can't get over that Christopher Walken can act a crazy guy! (Chris he's like Pope, awkward dancing, awkward moves, awkward everything but so adorable)

But do you really want Popella in this remake? It'll be such a shame she's been pregnant by someone else & he's left holding the baby (literally). In Mrs. Winterbourne I felt sorry throughout for Brendan because she was somewhat in love with the baby's father before.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It's a good movie, but Brendan Fraser I've liked him from a classic "Blast From The Past" with Alicia Silverstone - and that story was lovely. I can't get over that Christopher Walken can act a crazy guy! (Chris he's like Pope, awkward dancing, awkward moves, awkward everything but so adorable)

But do you really want Popella in this remake? It'll be such a shame she's been pregnant by someone else & he's left holding the baby (literally). In Mrs. Winterbourne I felt sorry throughout for Brendan because she was somewhat in love with the baby's father before.
Honestly I don't mind. That's life. She doesn't have to be perfect. Hehe.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Nod.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Quick Interview!

- I didn't understand why he was naming all those celebs. To go do merit with him?? I know it's about "merit."
- So he does have work in line. One is Nok. J's, BUT he does not know the title nor the actress. He mentioned it might be a romantic drama. He has a second one he wants to do, but he's not sure which one will start first.
- There will be singing and games at the fanmeet and he hopes there's no dancing. Hahaha.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Quick Interview!

- I didn't understand why he was naming all those celebs. To go do merit with him?? I know it's about "merit."
- So he does have work in line. One is Nok. J's, BUT he does not know the title nor the actress. He mentioned it might be a romantic drama. He has a second one he wants to do, but he's not sure which one will start first.
- There will be singing and games at the fanmeet and he hopes there's no dancing. Hahaha.
1. I believe they are rebuilding an old building or something. Alex Rendell made a post about it on IG and it said something about making a food inventory. Pope commented on it so believe that is what the merit is.
2. What actress is Noks favorite? And yay a romantic story. I hope its not comedy heavy! Pope has had enough of those. I want something mature and angsty
3. I wonder if there will be any celebrity guest appearances? I hope so!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
1. I believe they are rebuilding an old building or something. Alex Rendell made a post about it on IG and it said something about making a food inventory. Pope commented on it so believe that is what the merit is.
2. What actress is Noks favorite? And yay a romantic story. I hope its not comedy heavy! Pope has had enough of those. I want something mature and angsty
Ah I see. I wonder what Nok J has in store for Pope. I wonder who she's gonna choose as Pope's nang'ek??? Someone new please!! Someone goood too! Haha. I hope it's not comedy. Haha.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
So here is a list of the actresses that Maker J group follows on ig:
Bella, Taew, Matt, Mint C, Diana, Pream, and Pear.

Who do you guys think it will be? I have a feeling it will be Diana ( i hope im wrong though). If it was my choice, besides Bella i would obviously want Taew and i would want Mint C. I love my girl matty but idk if her and pope will look good together. I need to see pictures of them together first. Im okay with Preem too. Shes been looking really pretty these days!
20180820_000935.png

Rosi

Wifey #42
Quick Interview!

Do you think he'll be acting with all those people? PJ & Louis & Nine & Got ..... that's why he called out their names? Where did you get this video phatman.
@Amata @Chario mintmario please help !

Rosi

Wifey #42
2. I hope it's mature & serious too. He's good with the painful stuff like the ones we saw in Chai Ruj. Who is this Nok person? Is it like that in Thailand that when someone at the top likes a certain actor/actress they use that person to bits? Hopefully it's a good choice of an actress though (& none of the 3.... oh now 4)

Rosi

Wifey #42
Yeah I realized after I posted that "having dinner with someone"= date. Not "he came over to have Sunday dinner with my grandparents and I happened to be there too" :risas3::risas3:

I can't even speak English, how am I supposed to learn Thai??? :risas3:
I wonder what your family would think that after BPS you size guys up, near related dinner guests included, with different eyes

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Do you think he'll be acting with all those people? PJ & Louis & Nine & Got ..... that's why he called out their names? Where did you get this video phatman.
@Amata @Chario mintmario please help !
He called their names when he was asked about making merits with other celebrities. Pope is the one who initiate and these names he mentioned are willing to join him doing merit by constructing the building at one province.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
2. I hope it's mature & serious too. He's good with the painful stuff like the ones we saw in Chai Ruj. Who is this Nok person? Is it like that in Thailand that when someone at the top likes a certain actor/actress they use that person to bits? Hopefully it's a good choice of an actress though (& none of the 3.... oh now 4)
Shes Jariya Anfone, Johnny Anfone's wife. She is the head of Maker J Group. And yes usually all of these production houses have a favorite. Maker's favorite is Great. Thong entertainment has Kimmy and Mark, Act Arts fave is Taew, etc.

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Lol i know. Toooooo thin! But he's cute though. Then you have Boy and Great with some nice juicy lips! Speaking of Great, I'm watching his part of the Heros and omgggg, I'm so in loveeeee. He's just so freaking handsome with kissable lips.. someone help me! :love::love:
Is it subbed already?