[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Pope's gentle look is part of the reason he's so good at having chemistry with his nang'eks (minus you-know-who but we all agreed that wasn't completely his fault). The eyesex, the gentle looks... not many pra'eks can pull them off, and he's mastered them without even trying.

Nadech and JJ (I know how you feel about the latter already) also have the tender look down, whether you like them or not :risas3:
Oohhh no you didn't. Hahahah.

Just pop in to say good luck @Rachfull. If you miss this time, you have no one to blame but yourself :thumbup::thumbup:
Oh she made sure she got it by posting 20 consecutive times! Hahaha. What a spammer.

Um. Which one is Samee?

Edit: Hey look. I didn't even try and I topped 1301. Haha.

Last edited:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Got is like everyone's 2nd fave on this thread lol except he's my #1 on here :naughty2: i hope he gets a good n'ek - whenever that time comes lol
You've got that wrong - he's not 2nd fave, but in a category all his own. We rooted for him as Luang Surasak because he's so captivating every time he comes on. Other than Bella (the Mae Karakade persona) for me I feel he'll be very good with Yam. Watching her with Louis, she'll be a sexy thing paired with Got - & she's not a limpy character too. Her grief & anger is real. And it'll be pretty their he's tanned & she's fair & soft complexion contrast. Louis is more of a loveable big brother pairing with her, he's very protective & it's nice to watch too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think white pants are my most favorite things in the world lol
You?!?!?!?!??! PuahahahahhahahHahah. I was just about to congratulate @Rachfull for her 1300 top-ing and it's YOU??!!!! Hahahahaha. Congrats @SuzieJ You are officially part of my crew of Rach Thunder Stealers. Hahahahaha.

:risas3:

I'm at lost. I seriously was busy that's why I went away. I just. . . can't with this. Sorry Rach and congrats Suz. :clap:

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lmao!!!! Seriously @Rachfull you literally posted so many in 1299 and then bam! Someone steals your thunder!!! Idk how to help for 1400 lmao! Sorry hun.
Hahahaha. That's what I'm saying! That girl really has no luck. Well at least it wasn't me this time around.

Nooo im so sorry! i didnt notice how many posts there was. i feel so bad :(

It's the curse of the white pants. Hahahahahaha.

Lmao and you topped 1300 talking about white pants :risas3::risas3:

@Rachfull 1400 will be yours!!!
Not so sure anymore. Because that's what we said the last gazillion times .Hahahahaha.

Got is like everyone's 2nd fave on this thread lol except he's my #1 on here :naughty2: i hope he gets a good n'ek - whenever that time comes lol
Haha he's my #1.5 in here.

Just delete 2 posts and then @Rachfull will top the page lol
No. That won't be fun. We gotta troll @Rachfull for always stealing Samee! Hahahahah.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
You?!?!?!?!??! PuahahahahhahahHahah. I was just about to congratulate @Rachfull for her 1300 top-ing and it's YOU??!!!! Hahahahaha. Congrats @SuzieJ You are officially part of my crew of Rach Thunder Stealerd. Hahahahaha.

I'm at lost. I seriously was busy that's why I went away. I just. . . can't with this. Sorry Rach and congrats Suz. :clap:
thanks lol never thought i would be part of that club

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I felt like Great's n'ek was a bit weak or too nice, but I get it.. it was because he had a gf lol his gf was so damn annoying. There were many times that I wanted to throw my phone when they showed her. Ugh.

Top and Nycha's characters are so cute lol they're so lovey dovey. I love the cute little sounds they make lol i just realized too that Top and his boss, were father and son in khun chai rachanon lol (bomb & taew's part)
Oh yeaa, that's right! But he wasn't a real father or even an adoptive one, he just took him on & everyone believed he found him from the streets & brought him home as part of the house. That's why his wife kept calling Top "the servant". Only he knows that the kid is the son of a princess in hiding & was entrusted to him to protect.

They both acted so well, plus the team in exile in the forest they overshadowed Bomb's acting in every way in that story! And later when his brothers came to rescue him (Pope in ninja wear) they all also overshadowed him haha

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
You?!?!?!?!??! PuahahahahhahahHahah. I was just about to congratulate @Rachfull for her 1300 top-ing and it's YOU??!!!! Hahahahaha. Congrats @SuzieJ You are officially part of my crew of Rach Thunder Stealers. Hahahahaha.

You forgot the infamous white pant Phatman lol, I think it should have an honor place in your team :risas3::risas3:

Rosi

Wifey #42
https://www.facebook.com/306490812786154/posts/1523493151085908/
Vote for which shirt is your fave! Maybe they'll sell to the US...
So cute - some of the international fans calculated it's about $5000 for flights & accommodation expenses to attend the fan meet & asking if anyone nice would like to sponsor the trip. If only!! Surely there must be a RICH BILLIONAIRE Pope fan out there with that much money to throw that out to simply experience the joy of giving to "a good cause"

Rosi

Wifey #42
I felt like Great's n'ek was a bit weak or too nice, but I get it.. it was because he had a gf lol his gf was so damn annoying. There were many times that I wanted to throw my phone when they showed her. Ugh.

Top and Nycha's characters are so cute lol they're so lovey dovey. I love the cute little sounds they make lol i just realized too that Top and his boss, were father and son in khun chai rachanon lol (bomb & taew's part)
@phatman and @Rachfull before you start any of those on your to see list you might just want to give this Top's Hero series Episode 1 a go. It is really nice. @MissPK is nuts about Got right? That shows she's got good taste! The other thing is Rach since you like Shern in Padiwarada - he's adorable here.

And it's only 7 episodes full of adventure - it's great!! I saw it raw before but now it's so enjoyable it's got subs!! Thanks @SuzieJ !!

This senior actor, he's usually good in his movies - except the one as the abusive father in KSTD. He's Top's boss in the story and wonderful to watch!

upload_2018-8-28_12-30-39.jpeg

The other 4 Heroes at the wedding :

upload_2018-8-28_12-34-13.jpeg

Great & Boy

upload_2018-8-28_12-34-32.jpeg

Great with his ever lovely smile.... and there's that Padiwarada gardener at the back!!

upload_2018-8-28_12-34-56.jpeg

Louis & Toey

upload_2018-8-28_12-37-17.jpeg

The not happy at all groom!

upload_2018-8-28_12-37-40.jpeg

The reluctant bride

upload_2018-8-28_12-38-3.jpeg

Everyone thought the leads married for love in Episode 2 - it's the opposite! He did it out of revenge for something which happened in school years ago....

upload_2018-8-28_12-39-1.jpeg

upload_2018-8-28_12-43-33.jpeg

Please watch it guys!!

And..... another thing.....

If only this girl is as pretty when she's acting in that story set in Cape Town with you know who.....

Attachments

Rosi

Wifey #42
Awww I feel like these two aren’t mentioned enough but this BTS was super cute of their latest lakorn. Pun & Prang. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm5PmiTnHHK/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1m9ktlpo4zggg
It's always nice to be hugged & held, neena, even if they're just friends acting it must be so comforting! PJ seems a natural with it, no awkwardness or holding back. There's one moment he tilted his head sideways & she just smoothly glides in & rested on his neck haha I thought that's sweet

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
This senior actor, he's usually good in his movies - except the one as the abusive father in KSTD. He's Top's boss in the story and wonderful to watch!

View attachment 23681
This senior actor, Au Thanakorn was one of my favorite Thai actors back in the day! I loved him in his lakorn with Pok, Duang Jai Kra Sip Rak. It was cute and short! I would love PopeBella to remake that one if ever possible lol I seen Pope in suspenders and cowboy hats, he would fit perfect in this role. Hehe