[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
To be honest they did ave me some sleep please

My guilty pleasure. He's some serious eye candy since Massaya :love:

Did you see him in Karn La Kreng Neung Nai Hua Jai/Once Upon A Time In My Heart? I took sooooo many screenshots of just his face while I was watching that one :risas3:

Hm his upper body is slightly less underwhelming than usual in that gif. He needs to work out more consistently, most of the time he's got sad little belly flab and it looks gross :rolleyes:

Did you see him in Karn La Kreng Neung Nai Hua Jai/Once Upon A Time In My Heart? I took sooooo many screenshots of just his face while I was watching that one :risas3:

Hm his upper body is slightly less underwhelming than usual in that gif. He needs to work out more consistently, most of the time he's got sad little belly flab and it looks gross :rolleyes:
I did! One of the best lakorn from him. Well i dont mind with his physical or abs tho. Heard he's going enlisting for the army (?) pretty sure he can work out through military training :pancarta:

On another note, I have a crush on his cute smile perhaps im in love :risas3:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I did! One of the best lakorn from him. Well i dont mind with his physical or abs tho. Heard he's going enlisting for the army (?) pretty sure he can work out through military training :pancarta:

On another note, I have a crush on his cute smile perhaps im in love :risas3:
The smile's cute, but I'm a bigger fan of the smolder :drooling: Haven't been able to resist a good smolder since I saw the movie Tangled eight years ago :coleman::risas3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Prang is very talented, she can also play the violins and somg and dance and act, i hope ch3 push her.
yeah in the video she was talking about all of that and also about how she went to all of these amazing schools and got lots of scholarships for them including university. she has beauty and brains! shes the Ace of spades <3

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
this has reached 1306 page the last time i visited here was like around 700 smtg y'all insane lol

Anyway hello beautiful people here.
Hey hey hey! Welcome back! Haha. You are right. We are all insane! :thumbup: please help us go back to reality. Haha.

But lasting relationships are founded on shared values. You and samee may have a fling, but he and I will be together forever :p
Shared values.. . like doing charity work and all? Oh yeah. We've got it all. Hah.

I messed up a bit spoiler - so many kissing scene and I died too much sweetness and sugar in this lakorn slapandkiss:aaaaa:
Is it the one with Pooklook?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
It's not only Toey but even Toey's sidekick who played such a tiny part (but always in view) rides over Bomb just by being present in the movie. He's one of the guards watching over the king in exile. It's a shame because the 5 brothers is a force to be reckoned with when they're together but when you separate them one by one all were excellent except for Bomb. And he's even more handsome than Pope! Wonder what happened!
Anyway, Toey's villager co-guard is this guy :

View attachment 23757

Oh yeah him too! I think his name was Tuptim in KCR lol he kinda reminded me of Aum A. Anyways, hes also n'ek friend in Great's Hero Series.