[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
That scene had me crying too lol i get so emotional with stuff like that. I'm such a daddy's girl. He's getting old and has all these health issues too. He lives with me (my mom passed a few years ago) & even though I have siblings he could stay with.. I told him "nope, you're MY dad you have to stay with me!!" Lol (when he's been their dad longer coz I'm the baby lol) I can't imagine my life without my dad and if it ever came down to me having to find money to take care of him, I'd do whatever it takes too. (Well except for disrespecting myself) but yeah :)

#italktoomuch
#gettoopersonalsometimes
#wereallfriendshere
:icon12::icon12:
You're lucky to still have him so you have to hang on to him. I'm afraid I lost mine to a hit & run, it's still painful all these 8 years that he's gone. (@CPY you would know how Malaysian roads can be like, it was so unfair he was just up there visiting friends for the day). My dad's born on 1st April & just like that the most sweetest, funny guy. Never a harsh word, nor an unkind one, he gives & gives - his heart is real good. Seriously, if he ever turns up as a skeleton I would have still hugged him & be unafraid - because he would never hurt me or anyone. So when I saw Bella crying away I think of my dad and what a gaping hole he left in my life.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
You're lucky to still have him so you have to hang on to him. I'm afraid I lost mine to a hit & run, it's still painful all these 8 years that he's gone. (@CPY you would know how Malaysian roads can be like, it was so unfair he was just up there visiting friends for the day). My dad's born on 1st April & just like that the most sweetest, funny guy. Never a harsh word, nor an unkind one, he gives & gives - his heart is real good. Seriously, if he ever turns up as a skeleton I would have still hugged him & be unafraid - because he would never hurt me or anyone. So when I saw Bella crying away I think of my dad and what a gaping hole he left in my life.
oh my goodness! How upsetting! Did you ever find the person who did that? i hope they recieve a very severe punishment in life. May he rest in peace.

CPY

GotomySin
Ya, road can be the main problem. Also those ignorant drivers. So sad to know that he is gone forever. Erm...for Bella, I am so-so towards her. She is not the nice girl next door. Okay, I just keep it to myself and rest that. Hehe...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes, he was a very crazy forest ranger & one of Top Jaron's best buddies in that Hero series. But he looks familiar like Pope's gang, that's why I asked. Every scene he comes on he's real funny.
He is quite the funny dude! That's why our Pope likes him so much. Haha.

Ya, road can be the main problem. Also those ignorant drivers. So sad to know that he is gone forever. Erm...for Bella, I am so-so towards her. She is not the nice girl next door. Okay, I just keep it to myself and rest that. Hehe...
Haha. That's ok.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hello everyone. It's been awhile. I have been a hiding myself from this lakorn (and this thread) for I believe 5 months. It's time to re-watch and fangirl over Pope and Belle. ^_^

My favorite line → "Go look in the mirror"
Welcome aboard again! I'm waiting for the right time to rewatch this! Haha.
My absolute favorite is "sweet dreams!"

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
While the youngsters are goofing off Samee is taking a selfie with a male fan who is probably part of the security. Haha

Screenshot_2018-08-31-11-35-26-1.png

Rosi

Wifey #42
oh my goodness! How upsetting! Did you ever find the person who did that? i hope they recieve a very severe punishment in life. May he rest in peace.
Witnesses help, we found the guy but what's upsetting was his selfish reason why he's speeding that day. The case is still pending haha.... it's been so long it's silly. I believe my dad's okay & at peace (with mom again+ & his parents), I was told he lost consciousness the moment it happened and "slept" all the way till 3 days later. If I also didn't pursue the outcome it's because knowing dad he would have forgiven that guy somehow.