[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Somebody said they noticed that Punjan and Pope don’t follow each other on ig anymore! I just checked to see if they were telling the truth and they were right. They both don’t follow each other anymore. I wonder why? Hopefully nothing bad happened between them

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Somebody said they noticed that Punjan and Pope don’t follow each other on ig anymore! I just checked to see if they were telling the truth and they were right. They both don’t follow each other anymore. I wonder why? Hopefully nothing bad happened between them
Oh my...I think for them to unfollow each other, something must have happened. Then again, they're both busy with their own work. I hope if there's an issue, they'll resolve it soon:)

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Huh. To be fair, the only reason Pope followed him in the first place was because PJ stole his phone and did it for him :risas3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
anyone ~ I have 2 questions: why do i see ppl posting the word "Samee" on here? What does it mean? Thanks:)

And what does "pages to go" mean? :p:p i'm getting hooked on this thread and feel i should ask.. :)
Samee means husband lol let’s just say there’s a list of ladies that are Popes wives and @Rachfull and @phatman are the 2 that fight over Pope the most haha

and about the pages thing. In this thread, every time we reach a new milestone like page 1300, page 1400, or page 1500 we all try to become the page topper. We all try to become the first message on the page lol it was really hard to become a page topper before when the thread used to be really active but these days it’s been kind of slow. And page 1500 is really important because Jam Loey Rak is the thread on AF with the most pages which is somewhere around 1500 pages so that means we are close to becoming the thread with the most pages !!!

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
anyone ~ I have 2 questions: why do i see ppl posting the word "Samee" on here? What does it mean? Thanks:)

And what does "pages to go" mean? :p:p i'm getting hooked on this thread and feel i should ask.. :)
Samee means husband lol let’s just say there’s a list of ladies that are Popes wives and @Rachfull and @phatman are the 2 that fight over Pope the most haha

and about the pages thing. In this thread, every time we reach a new milestone like page 1300, page 1400, or page 1500 we all try to become the page topper. We all try to become the first message on the page lol it was really hard to become a page topper before when the thread used to be really active but these days it’s been kind of slow. And page 1500 is really important because Jam Loey Rak is the thread on AF with the most pages which is somewhere around 1500 pages so that means we are close to becoming the thread with the most pages !!!
Yeah, @phatman likes to kid herself into thinking she's samee's mia (wife). I'm his one and only :p