[Ch3] Buang Athithan (WaveMedia) : Mark Prin / Patricia Tanchanok

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Pat's acting isn't that horrible just when she's shocked!
But this drama started filming like 2 years ago. Everyone looks so much younger than they do right now:risas3:

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
Finally mark p on screen, haven't seen him for a while, took them long enough to air this lakorn.
So far so good, just that they could've used an older guy to play Mark's dad, he looks just like an older brother when I see them together
I like their height difference mark is so cute when he look up his father

winkwinkitsme<3

sarNie Egg
Pat's acting is okay so far. The only thing that bugs me is when she gets scared/shocked... -_- she puts her hands on her face and it reminds me of macaulay culkin in home alone. :facepalm:

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Finally, i've been wait to long for Mark's lakorns. The subs are available now in dynastykat33's yt. I love that sub team so much, so update with new lakorn.
The gost is not bad that i think but maybe I watch few Thai gost lakorn so it's ok now....hahaha
Thanks for the update on the subs. :)

Chan Duchess

sarNie Egg
I also don't understand why she's scared she puts her hands???? it bothers me too
Bc if you remember the first time she sees ghost Yard in real time, the ghost had slashes on her face. I admit it looks awfully cheesy but that's her reaction is to touch her own face when she sees the ghost. Maybe bc something was done to Yard in the past life by Pat? I'm guessing.

winkwinkitsme<3

sarNie Egg
Bc if you remember the first time she sees ghost Yard in real time, the ghost had slashes on her face. I admit it looks awfully cheesy but that's her reaction is to touch her own face when she sees the ghost. Maybe bc something was done to Yard in the past life by Pat? I'm guessing.
It is cheesy XD.. but your assumption is INTERESTING!

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I was able to watch BA the other night, I mean wee hours of the morning lol. So far so good. It's my first time watching Patricia and Yard though. Mark's father in this lakorn just looks like his older brother and not as a father lol.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Finally having time to watch this! Yeah, I agree with Pat and her hands is annoying, but I love the theory! It makes sense.

I just can't help but think about Mark K. as Poodit in NR again and how Kat and Eye are besties in Sixth Sense.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Finally having time to watch this! Yeah, I agree with Pat and her hands is annoying, but I love the theory! It makes sense.

I just can't help but think about Mark K. as Poodit in NR again and how Kat and Eye are besties in Sixth Sense.
Yes, Poodit, needs to stop being mean to Eye and go home to take care of Sapat and baby!

alissaax

SAME!!! I still see Mark K as Poodit!!!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I'm so annoy by Pat acting! I don't know how many times a day she touch her cheek? That's a lot. I don't lnow why the director didn't find it annoying.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I was skimming thru and gosh, the fake wigs. You can tell they are so fake!!! It reminds me of them older chinese martial art movie!!!

Chan Duchess

sarNie Egg
Okay so.my assumption about the face touching is wrong. She's doing it to bc she's embarrassed. Which is annoying and cheesy.

alissaax

I'm just skimming through for both Marks... I'm really missing Mark K as Poodit in Naree Rissaya.