[CH3] Buang Banjathorn (Broadcast Thai Television) Mai D. /Mario M./Prang K./ Panjun P.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I really love what Mai said, "But one day, I may disappear from you forever." Just that message alone is like so touching!!!!!!!!! :)

I also prefer this teaser more!!! Glad they're speaking central Thai, not northern dialect after Raknakara had my brain switched backward!! Lol jkjk

Really liking Mai's makeup too!!!
So I was excited for this lakorn cause my cutie, Mario, is in it and his nang'ek beautifully matches him ( yes, I am superficial). At least we'll understand the dialect, but I am not too happy hearing about the ending - I don't know the story, but read somewhere it is another sad ending.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
So I was excited for this lakorn cause my cutie, Mario, is in it and his nang'ek beautifully matches him ( yes, I am superficial). At least we'll understand the dialect, but I am not too happy hearing about the ending - I don't know the story, but read somewhere it is another sad ending.
It’s a bittersweet ending. Watched the last version and it was really good. Mario and Mai look really good together in all the previews.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Can someone share the ending with spoiler tag? I was assuming it would be an all around happy ending.

I did not enjoy the Cupid series as much as I hoped to, but BB is looking very high quality, and I'm a huge fan of Mai, Mario, and Prang. The clothing and set look amazing!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
The old version with Chakrit and Marsha was really good. The ost for that lakorn was beautiful and so soothing.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Can someone share the ending with spoiler tag? I was assuming it would be an all around happy ending.

I did not enjoy the Cupid series as much as I hoped to, but BB is looking very high quality, and I'm a huge fan of Mai, Mario, and Prang. The clothing and set look amazing!
They both died. But some consider it happy-ish because at least they're together in the afterlife.

Broadcast is way better at period than modern. The Cupid series I only ended up watching Cris/Punjan, Tono/Nycha and a bit of Ken/Chompoo's parts. The others I couldn't bother with. But the series did pretty well for Ch3.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahhh! So many remakes coming out. I literally loved the Chakrit version. I can't wait to watch this one. Love Mario!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
I had never seen any Mario lakorn but goin give this one a try, I actually like how he look younger than Mai loll which is a good thing b/c it was younger man / older woman romance

m010313

sarNie Egg
Really wish they can keep the old original OST but that will never happen. I love the songs from Chakrit's version so much. I cannot wait to watch this even though I feel like Mario's baby face image cannot live up to Chakrit's manliness (don't kill me Mario's fans)! I love Mario & I hope he does justice to this role :) Mai on the other hand is flawless cannot wait to see this!!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
You should try his lakorn with mint. It really shows his range because he's actually great in both comedy and drama. He plays 2 technically 3 characters in that lakorn. Actually pretty entertaining until the last couple of episodes got stupid but otherwise it's one of his better lakorns.
Before , like years ago , I watch anything but now a day I'm picky , i want hardcore stuff LOL

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Wow, welcome Mario and Mai to my drama list to watch. Thanks for sharing the teaser "xodxo". :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Mai does look so stunning and so beautiful! Her makeup artist did her justice in here! I like the romance vibe and the feel of the Lakorn! It's keeping me on my toes. I don't think I'm gonna catch this live but for sure it's definitely on my to watch list!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
hahaha pretty sure all the hardcore stuff expired with sawan bieng 10 years ago ahahha plus this lakorn is actually a deep romance so you're not gonna find hardcore here. Maybe try plerng boon, the parts when rerng sells herself to the sadist ahahahaha
Hardcore in lakorn are like PG13 to me LOL , I just prefer romance that's have a bit of slap/kiss & love/hate type of vibe , slow build up & cheesy romance give me goosebumps & my eye start to roll in the socket . Actually, Buang Banjathorn do have some hardcore romance , the n'ek was married but in the process of divore & she time travle to meet a younger man & have relationship w/ him lol , sound like 'Outlander'

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
This will be my first time watching broadcast n boy they look like a great production!!! I’m already wishing/dreaming they would work with Mark on a period theme similar to like Prissana, Wanida, etc but not those remakes. Just the period theme!!!!!!:aaaaa:

Last edited:

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
This one will start at some point in October, it says it in their teaser. The current lakorn that's on re-run has 13 episodes... I think this one should be in the monday-tuesday slot... so when the current lakorn ends... this one could fill it on the 23-24... but the teasers for mint and james lakorn along with ice and nine's lakorn says it'll start in november... so it makes more sense that all of the lakorns resume at once and not have a weird break but you know unless the channel just goes a weird route. But it's more likely that this one will start on the 30th of October in the mon-tuesday lot.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Confirmed airing 30th. New teaser on their youtube channel.

It's got so many pretty shots in it. Looks like a fairy tale.