[Ch3] Buang Barp (PolyPlus)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This is Yard's first prime time n'ek role in awhile. She looks pretty but Ploy outshines as usual when she's n'rai.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this is so awesome miss Yard primetime moments and Ploy n'ek rai she's such a versatile actress omg Gun Kantaworn his so hot and Por T pra'ek as well playing rai

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I want to know who is going to get who at the ending. oh my gosh, they just started filming and the opening and here i am
wondering who will get who.hahha.. I am so curious now!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I want to know who is going to get who at the ending. oh my gosh, they just started filming and the opening and here i am
wondering who will get who.hahha.. I am so curious now!!!
your not the only one that are wondering i am too since Por,Ploy,Kan 3 are pra'rai n'ek rai and Yard the nice n'ek so the pair is confusing we'll get the answer when this lakorn airs

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
your not the only one that are wondering i am too since Por,Ploy,Kan 3 are pra'rai n'ek rai and Yard the nice n'ek so the pair is confusing we'll get the answer when this lakorn airs
i know right. i'm getting so curious now b/c i see pictures of yard/por together and Por/Ploy together then i see Ploy/Kan and after watching those
videos up there i really want to know who will get who. Damn, it's going to be a long wait until we get to see this lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i know right. i'm getting so curious now b/c i see pictures of yard/por together and Por/Ploy together then i see Ploy/Kan and after watching those
videos up there i really want to know who will get who. Damn, it's going to be a long wait until we get to see this lakorn.
it might be a love triangle of Ploy-Por-Yard and same goes to Por-Ploy-Kan anyway there are 3 that are rai except Yard she's nice

tinah

sarNie Coma
yard look sooo gorgeous!! i never seen her dressed up like that. ploy look gorgeous as well..but yea, ploy will outshine as always especially since shes playing nang'rai

thankd

OMG YAY!!!! I've been waiting for Por and Ploy to pair up again since Phoo Yai Lee Gab Nang Ma :) oooohhh.....and Kan is in here too. The cast looks really good, can't wait to see some more BTS later on

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
pictures of Pteam credit to pantip

they make such a adorable pair they both look like a real couple