[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thank you for that picture Alice! This lakorn seems to have so few behind the scenes clips and photos!
yeah u welcome na ja can't wait to see this i like Rteam yeah this one seem to less
bts and pic/clip oh btw this is Rteam first pregnancy/ :baby-scene-pop-corn: its like
a good make up cos Rome/Chomp did had preggy in mia taeng but :baby-scene-pop-corn: didn't show in the end :thumbsup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
two new pictures from Sirita Jensen Facebook and Instagram

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Wow can wait to see this lakorn. I was very scary of gosh in real life,but idk why do I love to watch gosh lakorn to. And gosh lakorn got very interesting when watch it want find out why do she or he have to be die to a mean gosh.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow can wait to see this lakorn. I was very scary of gosh in real life,but idk why do I love to watch gosh lakorn to. And gosh lakorn got very interesting when watch it want find out why do she or he have to be die to a mean gosh.
Yeah I'm waiting to see this too I don care about the horror story I am watching cos I like rteam

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn is so on the down low, barely anything released. Can't wait to see Rteam again, 2011 is awesome lots of Koo Kwan pairings again.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aigoo, a pregnant rita :) kyahhh... rteam baby whoot whoot.. but i still hate they storyline.. argh!!!!