[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

transcend89

sarNie Adult
agreed tinah..the plot is very weak a story bent on one women insanity. paeng is so delusional that it's pathetic. i get her bad life but seriously she just does it to herself blaming it on fate really? i'm sticking it to the end because of rteam but damn this plot is ridiculous

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
What Kla said to her was correct, she shouldn't use her misfortune as an excuse to take what doesn't belong to her, she can have her breath for him but not take someone else belonging. Love that line.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
its not even sad seeing epaeng cry. i just finished episode 3 and almost done with 4. like someone mentioned before epaeng led a sad childhood but in adulthood, i have no sympathy. absolute zero. i like literally rolled my eyes wheb she kept saying cheun stole her lover, stole her life. um its more like the other way around. and poor khun luang, he was about to get raped haha... im shocked that he was able to resist. when a woman offers herself the way she did, im sure the man would have gladly accepted. ah this just shows how sincere he is to cheun although it was rather a short period of time of knowing cheun. she is so stupid, i would have seduced pope ahaha...

anyways samon is pissing me off. he does not deserve pa at all. she loves her children. worries about her family safety instead of jamming with her husband. ugh. bad bad bad!!! he shouldnt be a mobk to repent for epaeng but for his stupidity.
I seriously having a good time with great amount of laugh when I read your post! LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
i can understand if khun luang led paeng on but he didnt. and he had no romantic feelings towards her. i can understand cheun's mother. she didnt hurt paeng or abused her. but when she knew paeng was hurting her daughter, she took charge. a bit too much but i dont blame her. we are not even sure if paeng is really cheun's half sister because paeng's mother wasnt even sure. paeng is so pathetic that i dont know if i can continue on. her reasons are not even rational. i love kla's words. he is so much better than his present life nu lmao... and i think ester needs her glasses. she just looks too weird without and i like it better that she has it on.

i do hope ester slap some shit out of paeng lol i wish i could do it myself.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
haha I actually perfer Ester w/ out the glasses and her short wavy hair..she looks so like a Khun Nu..hahah so sweet...love when P'Kla and Bua first meets, hes talking talking then bam...just stares at her for a second their pairing is so cute..and I love Klas character so manly with integrity like Mr. ChaiGlun frm BXT...

I find that I get extra bored watching it w/ out sub so im waiting for subs only...

Im only hanging on cuz I enjoy Rome, ESTER & POPE, and think Noon is beautiful, plus I wanna see more of her crazy acting, gosh that scene where she ran off to cry by the river was quite good, the way she cried was real and painful...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i think its soooooo funny in ep 4 how noon keeps smelling rome's clothes. it does not smell like him...lol n it shouldn't have his scent if she washed it properly. she's just sniffing detergent n stuff. hahhaha

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
i can understand if khun luang led paeng on but he didnt. and he had no romantic feelings towards her. i can understand cheun's mother. she didnt hurt paeng or abused her. but when she knew paeng was hurting her daughter, she took charge. a bit too much but i dont blame her. we are not even sure if paeng is really cheun's half sister because paeng's mother wasnt even sure. paeng is so pathetic that i dont know if i can continue on. her reasons are not even rational. i love kla's words. he is so much better than his present life nu lmao... and i think ester needs her glasses. she just looks too weird without and i like it better that she has it on.

i do hope ester slap some shit out of paeng lol i wish i could do it myself.
Omg, I agree with you. But for me, I think that paeng is not even the half sister because the mom wasn't even sure. Yeah, cheun's dad probably did sleep with paeng's mother but sometimes, you cannot go preggo like that. Paeng is to be pity, but not if she intends to do something bad. :/

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
haha I actually perfer Ester w/ out the glasses and her short wavy hair..she looks so like a Khun Nu..hahah so sweet...love when P'Kla and Bua first meets, hes talking talking then bam...just stares at her for a second their pairing is so cute..and I love Klas character so manly with integrity like Mr. ChaiGlun frm BXT...

I find that I get extra bored watching it w/ out sub so im waiting for subs only...

Im only hanging on cuz I enjoy Rome, ESTER & POPE, and think Noon is beautiful, plus I wanna see more of her crazy acting, gosh that scene where she ran off to cry by the river was quite good, the way she cried was real and painful...
There is someone who is subbing this. It is wishbonika in youtube. Here is the link to her page:

http:www.youtube.com/user/wishbonika

fun

Expired Sarnie
and i still cant get over the fact that paeng is hurting two innocent kid. anything revolving innocent kids get no sympathy regardless how shitty their life had been. she should extract revenge on one person... cheun's mother or her so call father for raping his mother. she is getting revenge for all the wrobg reason.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know why but with the new lakorns now I love the second lead couple so much more than the first lead couple! And today's episode is just too cute between Pope and Esther. Pope is such a tease and his smile just melts my heart!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 4, I like the part where Pope & Esther meet at the stable :spin: . It was so cutie. :blush: I couldn't stop smiling watch that scene.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
P'Kla...gosh that name sounds good...hahah

I've been wanting to say that Rita's character BOTH in the present and past is BORING with a capital "B"...so blah and tasteless thus far, I hope the script will breath life into her later on...and i hate her clothes in the pass, it gives her body no shape at all, feel like she's wearing old lady clothes...yuck...

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't mind Rita at all. Okay I lied, I believe she is a boring characer too. I actually like Pah. Cheun is a little to soft spoken and way too nice! I do hope they make Epaeng a little more reasonable. I think her character is very one demsional. No depth at all. Her motives are BLAH and weak.