[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Rita. Need to stop acting so lifeless and watch out for her kids. They need their parents but obviously rome can't do much when he's posess but rita has to be stronger for them. Forget about rome.

hippo

sarNie Adult
i just really love the Pope and Estea scenes....they are so cute!

I'm happy that Rita is finally gonna start fighting back.
it's about time!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
o m g, reading everyone comments make me want to watch rita/pope's scene badly!!! Scream! If i was brave enough
i'll watch this.hahaha... But on the side note, guess what I found!!!! i can't believe i found it! I am super happy. I found
the clips of Pope/Esther's scene! Yay!!!!! I knew it that someone out there got to be uploading pope/esther's scene.And
i was right!!! I am so happy. hopefully that person do it till the end of the lakorn. :) This just makes my day! So happy!

Here it is ya.

c: newstwins's yt channel.

And I know this was mention before but i think gappkoo from youtube is also doing some scenes of pope/esther and
also maybe rome/rita too. hahahah... Awesomeness!!!! :D

------------------------

I wanted to throw this picture or cap from the clip in here since ya are talking about Rome vs. Pope. :D
o m g, who will win???? ahahahaha

c: allaboutpope's fb

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hard to predict between P'Rome vs P'Pope since they both have their own strength :scratchhead2:

EChangApe

sarNie Egg
Watched portions of the raw episodes 11 and 12.

Apparently

Paeng thought she was pregnant, Chuen is really pregnant though, and when Paeng went to go get the test at the doctors it was negative. Funny cuz Paeng went around telling everyone she was pregnant, and her mom asked how did she know since she didnt go see the doctor. Well after it came out negative Paeng was crying hysterically that Paeng is pregnant with Khun Luang. I didn't feel bad for the bitch's tears.
Well yes after that scene, Kla goes to get Khun Luang and tell him Chuen is pregnant. Khun Luang dumbass so happy and stay with her... for time being.
In present time, Duen told the kids that no one wanted them around cuz they were bored with them. The kids ran away and were taken by a cab driver and they ran from him after a car ride and Rusty got robbed of his game, but luckily Nu and Pat came in time to get them. Pah gets out of the hospital and goes home to her children.
In the next episode Paeng will go dig up and summon a female ghost from the graveyard to be her slave.

Gosh Paeng is an annoying Bitch and I dont pity her at all,
and I highly doubt she is Chao Khun's daughter.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry I couldn't find the way to hide the spoilers.
I help edit the spoiler for you. If you want to know where the BBcode is just go to the green box that is between the eraser icon and the font icon click on that green box and a window will pop up. There be a list of bbcode, you can scroll down to find spoilers and other bbcode.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the spoilers. I love spoilers. They make me want more. Pope ftw!!!! Paeng gets on my nerves. Sucha a jealous revengeful ghost. Smh. She received attention/sympathy from a human being that she never got before and became baaaaa. Kla was correct, sympathy can be dangerous. Ohhhhh no wonder there was another peeee. She's even more scarier looking. I can take Paeng as a ghost cause all I see is Noon lol but this mai peeee....Mai roooooo. Glua ah.

EChangApe

sarNie Egg
I help edit the spoiler for you. If you want to know where the BBcode is just go to the green box that is between the eraser icon and the font icon click on that green box and a window will pop up. There be a list of bbcode, you can scroll down to find spoilers and other bbcode.
Thank you for that :yes:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Rome lost just because I hate his character in here LMAO!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
They're so Na'Ruk!!!!!! Gosh,Love them!!!!! I love You, Pope!!!!!!!!! You're so Na'ruk!!!!!!
I think I'm falling in love !!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yay throw all those sleepin pills away Pa. You won't be needing them !!! Susu ka. Fight for CheunKlin na Shes totes stepping it up. Ahhh Buang makes me so teary. But def Noon should win an award for this lakorn. Shes also doing a fantab job making me despise her!!!!!