[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hahaha. Hippo. Naaaraaaaakkkk.

Smilez. Thx. I went back to watch briefly. Wow. The way Pang stole food from the dogs at the temple was weird and pitiful.

omg Mintwix did Nong Ester pood kwarm jing chai mai? :faint: ah tok jai jung leuy :scratchhead2: I senses Nong Ester and Pope something going on between them

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ahahhaahah Nat is totes teasing Esther ahahahahahah thanks for sharing na Mint haahha good laugh. Pope is so gentle with his kissed ahhhhhhh fan girl screams

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ahahhaahah Nat is totes teasing Esther ahahahahahah thanks for sharing na Mint haahha good laugh. Pope is so gentle with his kissed ahhhhhhh fan girl screams
I had goosebumps when the Pope&Ester kissing came up hehe joob joob :kiss2: :faint: chun tok jai jung leuy :heart:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。

Haha. I wonder if Nat was telling the truth too.

seesan bunterng - Noon S Grand Opening of her Restaurant Khun Nong big boss of Broadcast came to celebrate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv-6f3NyNpY&feature=plcp
credit to windlight2010
Awwww. Noon and Top are still going strong. Love them both. I never thought they would end up together. Wow. Top with nuad. 5555 He was so hawt in kadeed ded hang ruk. I'm glad Buang is doing so well.

hippo

sarNie Adult
i take that back....

seng soot soot!!!!!

griedddddddd P'Gla na ruk soot soot!
seng marrrrrkkkkk...grieeeddddd

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
here's the screen caps of the kissing scene. he kiss her!!!!!!! He's so Na'ruk!!!!! I love him!!!
Even though i am not watching this lakorn looking at these screen caps makes me scream and
smile just like i am watching it. hahaha. :D

c: Allaboutpope's facebook

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Pope and Esther are so cute...tat kiss was so good and sweet!!! I loveeeee it hehehe

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i pretty much did not watch most of this lakorn because it was boring, but i did like the lastest where pang and the mor pee were fighting with their powers haha..it turned into more of a chinese movie than thai. i think this is noon's best performance yet! rita and rome are sooooo boring, tho rita look like she's getting better in the preview for next week's where she slapped forgot her name. but anyway, i find rome so unattractive now. i mean, i was never a big fan of his to begin with, but he just doesn't look good anymore and his roles are not helping him either.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
here's the screen caps of the kissing scene. he kiss her!!!!!!! He's so Na'ruk!!!!! I love him!!!
Even though i am not watching this lakorn looking at these screen caps makes me scream and
smile just like i am watching it. hahaha. :D

c: Allaboutpope's facebook
omg naruk jing jing koo nee @AyLove its a torturing :kiss2: :scratchhead2:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I am so happy that Lady Ob Choe and the rest of the people now know about Paeng and her black magic. Yaay dee jai loey lol I don't pity Paeng at all. She deserves the punishments. Laiw maak. Can't wait for the next episode. Pa is finally taking her place as mia Mon !!!!! So move aside Deun.

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg... i just rewatched ka neung ha. poom's mom is Rita's mom lol she looks so much younger in here.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
In ep.14... R those documents show who is noon father right? Can someone explain?

How many eps left? Is it gonna end this week or next week?

Candyy

sarNie Egg
@sophia456 from little understanding of thai, those documents are rita's father's health records. the records state that due to a horse riding accident, he was not able to have kids after that. the accident happened before he slept with noon's mother so noon cannot be his child. please correct me if i'm wrong cause i'm not fluent in thai nor am i thai :p

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
@sophia456 from little understanding of thai, those documents are rita's father's health records. the records state that due to a horse riding accident, he was not able to have kids after that. the accident happened before he slept with noon's mother so noon cannot be his child. please correct me if i'm wrong cause i'm not fluent in thai nor am i thai :p
Wow. I have to say I was actually believing that Paeng was his daughter since her mother never denied it. If Paeng is the real daughther than I can see why she's jealous of Pa and it's not fair that she has to live as a servant when she is the daughther...but now that the truth comes out and she's not his daughther than I don't feel sorry for her because Cheun didn't take anything from her and she was just assuming everything her self. Wonder what she will think when she finds out.

Thanks for translating.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Wow. I have to say I was actually believing that Paeng was his daughter since her mother never denied it. If Paeng is the real daughther than I can see why she's jealous of Pa and it's not fair that she has to live as a servant when she is the daughther...but now that the truth comes out and she's not his daughther than I don't feel sorry for her because Cheun didn't take anything from her and she was just assuming everything her self. Wonder what she will think when she finds out.

Thanks for translating.
double the thank you na. Wowwww I totes knew Paeng wasn't the daughter. Paeng is one physcotic being lol she doesn't deserve anyone's pity

fun

Expired Sarnie

Thanks for translating.
no even if paeng was his daughter, she had no right to be such a bitch. and she had no right to put black magic upon anyone. i know it was messed up of chuen's mother, she didn't physically abused them until they gutted her daughter. I'm shaking head at paeng's mother for bringing up such a sinful daughter.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I don't sympathize for paeng at all even when she is sad. She made it seem like khun luang was ever hers and that khun cheung stole him from her. Rita is too nice and she can't think for herself without having her mom being there to help.

Rakcharm, I agree rome just doesn't look good anymore. He look sick all the time. Just sucks to see him change so much. I miss his handsome days.