[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow Rita is gorgeous, shes always so beautiful no matter what she wear. From the fitting I like the cast, but I think that will be all I would like. No pope or Rome yet. Thanks for sharing.

Rita is so beautiful and talented I don't know why they're not giving her more role... She should reunite with Rteam and Andrew.

tinah

sarNie Coma
good news, rome is still the pra'ek not pope. the lady from "Pimpangaa Kakah" in Sesan Sode made a mistake. Dolly, an inside source called Broadcast and they confirmed that Rome is the pra'ek while Pope is pairing with Noon S

Pope's character was an add on to the lakorn because in the novel he wasn't part of it.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Oh WOW the bestfriends are going to play in here!
it just clicked that both Rita and Noon played as BF in their other lakorn!!!
OMG its really happening !!!!!!!

somp9

sarNie Adult
wow, Rita looks so beautiful. Hope she have more lead roles in the future. can't wait to see Rteam again.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i could see why rita is always cast in boran/princess type of lakorn. she got the looks to pull off these type of roles. like the old hollywood type of look..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't know whoever is excited to watch this insane Rteam reunion with a horrible
genre and pra'nang not end with a happy ending then its ok but I'm passing on and
skipping to watch this though the wardrobe look so gorgeous.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i notice broadcast like to produce these type of drama where it deals with ghost and 2nd generation type of lakorn. they are really good at.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i notice broadcast like to produce these type of drama where it deals with ghost and 2nd generation type of lakorn. they are really good at.
yep Broadcast they are good at it but i don't know wether this one will turn out good
since the ghost stuff and the mess up ending.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i wanna see Rteam reunion in other lakorn rather in this one I'm not feeling fans will
be interested in watching this and there will some negative feedback from fans also.

Poor my Rteam wish there is miracle to not make it happen :no:

fun

Expired Sarnie
From what I saw at the ending, nang ek greeted the pra ek who was bald and had on the yellow orange robe. She brought along her two kids. It ended at that. I am not so sure why he ended up. I thought it was you who said pra ek cheated on nang ek. I have no idea whether that is true or not so I just want to clarify.

Thanks Ceci for the clips. Noon scares me lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
From what I saw at the ending, nang ek greeted the pra ek who was bald and had on the yellow orange robe. She brought along her two kids. It ended at that. I am not so sure why he ended up. I thought it was you who said pra ek cheated on nang ek. I have no idea whether that is true or not so I just want to clarify.

Thanks Ceci for the clips. Noon scares me lol
yeah i also saw the clip of the original version it happened like that too wondering
he transform into as a monk. And the ghost character looks damn scary in the old version
I'm sure Noon she'll be scary too.

solin

sarNie Adult
Period lakorn again ? Rita + Period costume = I love it already lol.
I am not really fan of the storyline but with these two elements, I will enjoy it.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
actually i like noon with this hair style better, she and rita are playing bf again...is there anyway they're going to change the ending that would made this more bearable to watch