[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
actually i like noon with this hair style better, she and rita are playing bf again...is there anyway they're going to change the ending that would made this more bearable to watch
i don't think there will be any changes to the ending just how Mung dok sorm the n'ek
got crazy in the end the old version and it happen same to the new version.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Its a remake so they can't change the ending or the storyline around. But they could new scenes.
oh yeah new scene Tinah but I'm disappoint the fact Rteam in this kind of genre. will
u be tuning into watching this reunion.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^lol i agree. but maybe she will become nang'rai from now..

theres gonna be 3 guys at the fitting..so far its rome and pope but i dont know who the other one will be

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I always thought Noon was manly looking, and had always pass on her lakorn; however she is so beautiful in the fitting. She's a hot women, I think I might like her in this lakorn.
I wonder who the third guy will be.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
What! When it was coming true! Rita and Rome back together and then then BAM!
No! They don't get each other.no way, their fans will not be happy, will at
least i wouldn't be.hahha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
What! When it was coming true! Rita and Rome back together and then then BAM!
No! They don't get each other.no way, their fans will not be happy, will at
least i wouldn't be.hahha.
yes fans are complaining about Rome and Rita reunion in this horrible genre and they
won't be a happy ending too, storyline won't changes either.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
yes fans are complaining about Rome and Rita reunion in this horrible genre and they
won't be a happy ending too, storyline won't changes either.
i know.Alice, do you by a chance know the storyline to this lakorn? like in detail.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i know.Alice, do you by a chance know the storyline to this lakorn? like in detail.
Its a horror ghost, Rita and Noon are best friend but some tragic happen Noon died but
before that Rita and Rome love each other so they got married and they have a child together it was a twin but Noon she loved Rome so she'll do anything to make him
cheated on his wife this all i know and the ending the p'ek became as a monk cos
its a pay back cos he cheated and mistress.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
7 days yay!!!!! hopefully the marriage scenes, twins scenes will somewhat make this horrible genre lakorn bearable to watch thanks for the news and s/l info

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
7 days yay!!!!! hopefully the marriage scenes, twins scenes will somewhat make this horrible genre lakorn bearable to watch thanks for the news and s/l info
the marriage and twin baby makes it bearable and better but they won't change the
ending that is major problem.

somp9

sarNie Adult
it it opening ceremony tomorrow, May 10th? can't wait to see RTEAM. I'm wonder how will Rome and Rita react about their reunion again after the past few years that they haven't pair. Wish Rita have more lakorns next year.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
sigh i've been avoiding reading lakorn updates.. and esp this one.. T_T.. why rteam.. why... sigh.. but i shall watch...

and omg.. rita looks so darn beautiful in the fitting!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sigh i've been avoiding reading lakorn updates.. and esp this one.. T_T.. why rteam.. why... sigh.. but i shall watch...

and omg.. rita looks so darn beautiful in the fitting!!!
miss u Aikoden and welcome back yeah this thread isn't so excited since bad genre for Rteam.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
god i realize the lakorn ceremony just continue on, 9th may it was mia taeng/ruk patiharn
and 10th may its Buang wow Rome he has one and now have to jump up to another one.