[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Its a horror ghost, Rita and Noon are best friend but some tragic happen Noon died but
before that Rita and Rome love each other so they got married and they have a child together it was a twin but Noon she loved Rome so she'll do anything to make him
cheated on his wife this all i know and the ending the p'ek became as a monk cos
its a pay back cos he cheated and mistress.
aww..Seriously, this is going to be a horror lakorn.I don't like to
watch horror lakorn.Why does this have to be a horror lakorn when
R-Team come back together and why does it have to be a sad lakorn
too?! Come on, I want to see Rita and Rome in a Comedy lakorn where
I can LOL! :( The story line kind of remind me of Kwan and Aof's
lakorn together when they played in there.And at the end Kwan became
a monk. Thanks for the storyline.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
aww..Seriously, this is going to be a horror lakorn.I don't like to
watch horror lakorn.Why does this have to be a horror lakorn when
R-Team come back together and why does it have to be a sad lakorn
too?! Come on, I want to see Rita and Rome in a Comedy lakorn where
I can LOL! :( The story line kind of remind me of Kwan and Aof's
lakorn together when they played in there.And at the end Kwan became
a monk. Thanks for the storyline.
oh yeah its similar that Kwan and Aof its called roy ruk roy barp

tinah

sarNie Coma
broadcast is good with horror drama so i have strong feeling this one will be good just like saap poosa

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
broadcast is good with horror drama so i have strong feeling this one will be good just like saap poosa
i know Broadcast they are so good at it i might give this a try broadcast had never
disappointed me and saab poosa was a good one

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just saw the opening! i dont think i can upload it at the site that i saw it on

i found only a few pic. waiting for rome-ritas fanclub to upload more

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks Tinah, Rome looks so horrible in the first picture. Rita needs to grow out her hair. She looks so much older with the short hair up there. Maybe it's her wardrobe too that makes her appear older.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg,.. Rome looks terrible in that pix same with Rita... She looks like an old oldy with
short hair.... and the white dress/. no like....

fun

Expired Sarnie
Sorry I am here just to file my complaint. I already dislike the genre, the plot, and now I even dislike the wardrobe. I just hope what I am seeing isn't what it is going to be like when they start to film and air this.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the wardrobe seems alright though but the genre and story its the main complaint i
think Rita looks nice but Rome omg he looks even maturer twice his age he already has bit
of wrinkle on his bag eyes when his at the mia taeng ceremony.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I am still upset that Rteam is gonna be in this kind of lakorn after making us wait for freakin' 4 years!
I swear. Rome looks so old! He's aging so bad! But i guess it's just because he's been filming lakorns like crazy these days.
I seriously hate everything about this lakorn right not. Makes me mad!

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres the clip/pic from the opening

thanks to dolly/ LaFuerzaMayor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ghSWdB16KE

saobomp

sarNie Adult
if i remember this lakorn correctly, p'ek was married to n'ek. the n'rai liked p'ek. she went to get a spell cast on him so he will like her and fall for her. that worked bc he would always go see her and didnt pay any attention to his wife. p'ek mom was furious and was always on n'ek side.

they later found out that she cast a spell on him punish her with a whip. she eventually died and came back to haunt them. he later became a monk bc that's the only way out for his sins.

dont rem. the full details but the main plot was that.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Hmm that's odd, so why is he the one getting punished when it wasn't his fault to begin with. I think I need to stop coming in here cause I get more frustrated lol

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Hmm that's odd, so why is he the one getting punished when it wasn't his fault to begin with. I think I need to stop coming in here cause I get more frustrated lol

lol silly sis!

i think to be at peace for all 3 peeps(him, the ghost and the n'ek).

the clothing seems to be in that same ear style. they wore the thai skirt in the beginning part of the lakorn.