[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, i know it will be aired next yr, do you happen to know what months my dear???
it might not reach up to next year maybe end of this year somewhere this December or
if not beginning of 2012 January my dear i just don know the actual schedule date

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Once again I did not know Pope is going to be in here! Gosh, I'm bad at being his fan here.hah
anyway, what is his role in here? He good or bad guy?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Once again I did not know Pope is going to be in here! Gosh, I'm bad at being his fan here.hah
anyway, what is his role in here? He good or bad guy?
he maybe both good and bad bet his the one that like Rita in here and Noon she like Rome

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I think Pope is going to be a playboy in here, he is a versatile actor so he's going to do a good job in this role too. It's going to be a quite a change, because since he act he has been a good guy...can't wait to see Pope in here, he is something else.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
No matter what Rteam is #1 in my heart, they're the best together. I really like Rita bubbly personality, she can make anyone around her like her. I just wish that they have a better storyline, something like a romantic/comedy or slap/kiss will bring the flaming fire back out or ten times hotter! lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
No matter what Rteam is #1 in my heart, they're the best together. I really like Rita bubbly personality, she can make anyone around her like her. I just wish that they have a better storyline, something like a romantic/comedy or slap/kiss will bring the flaming fire back out or ten times hotter! lol.
yeah I'll worship Rteam too though now Rome seem to look good with Chompoo but Rita she's
number #1 and Chompoo is my number #2