[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I hope that this airs soon too. I am not looking forward to it but just seeing Rteam will be enough for me despite all stubbornness.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Wow look like noon is a evil gosh.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
She does look evil. What is up w/ the all black skin. Scare me for a bit and I also have the "WTF" reaction to it too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Noon the main scary is her facial expression guys/gals I saw some sneak peek pictures
Rome become a monk and it must be the ending scene so that means this new Buang 2012
there is a twisted ending like the older Buang the pra'nang Rteam won't have a happy
ending :cry1:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Noon actually look prettier being the ghost lol...da lady in black freak me out for a second... More importantly I can't wait until it air...

myheromike

omg rome looks so different when rome is become monk.

@ Alice, oh no if they if the end rome is monk it will be sad at the end both of them not end up together :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg rome looks so different when rome is become monk.

@ Alice, oh no if they if the end rome is monk it will be sad at the end both of them not end up together :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
@myheromike I'm very nervous as much as U oh poor my Rteam :cry1:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
wow! the monk look really changed rome's whole appearance thumbs up for make up department :eyetwitch:

LOL the ghost lady has a blackberry on her lap! :coverlaf:

myheromike

@myheromike I'm very nervous as much as U oh poor my Rteam :cry1:

hope they will change the end,if they not then it will be a sad ending :teary: :teary: anyway they still has to love each other in here not like the other lakorn they dont even has to love each other in their lakorn,but at the end they still not end up together. example like kwan n cee or maybe weir n jui these two lakorn make me alot :cry: :cry: if they could change then please change at the end i dont want tears drop to hurt to watch.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hope they will change the end,if they not then it will be a sad ending :teary: :teary: anyway they still has to love each other in here not like the other lakorn they dont even has to love each other in their lakorn,but at the end they still not end up together. example like kwan n cee or maybe weir n jui these two lakorn make me alot :cry: :cry: if they could change then please change at the end i dont want tears drop to hurt to watch.
I don't think they will do any changes to the ending the older version is a twisted
one so the new version will be the same