[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

st111

sarNie Hatchling
twisted ending means no happy ending you know how Rome he cheated on his wife the n'ek (Rita) so for the forgiveness he'll become a Monk
really???
then...then...then.....what a sad ending...
anyway, I will wait for T-ser coming out first...
Thanks.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
really???
then...then...then.....what a sad ending...
anyway, I will wait for T-ser coming out first...
Thanks.
no need for the teaser cos Buang is a remake the older version was a twisted ending and now the new version the ending will be the same no changes

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
yeah it is very sad ending if rome is become a monk for the end :cry: but it great then he didnt die it just a monk is fine cuz he still there and if she miss him she can still go to see him everytime she need. if he die then she can never go visit him anymore this more sad for the ending scene.

so it mean rita she is end up alone with his child right alice or not i wish.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah it is very sad ending if rome is become a monk for the end :cry: but it great then he didnt die it just a monk is fine cuz he still there and if she miss him she can still go to see him everytime she need. if he die then she can never go visit him anymore this more sad for the ending scene.

so it mean rita she is end up alone with his child right alice or not i wish.
chai ja Rita she's alone with her 2 kids Rome's children somehow its a fair ending Rome into a monk its a peaceful moment he really needed the most and wipe
all his stressful and depressing in darkness him and families gone through

tinah

sarNie Coma
this is totally similiar to sarp posa. i like these type of lakorns. cant wait! it can finally air now

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
my gosh, this is a remake??? didn't know that wait maybe i did but i forgot but still a remake.
does anyone know who was the pra'ek and nang'ek for the that version?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
my gosh, this is a remake??? didn't know that wait maybe i did but i forgot but still a remake.
does anyone know who was the pra'ek and nang'ek for the that version?
don't know the older cast but i had seen it, its really good but sad and scary

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
don't know the older cast but i had seen it, its really good but sad and scary
oh really. What a sad lakorn for rita/rome back together. it's been forever since they have a lakorn together
and when they finally gets to play together they have a sad & scary lakorn. :(

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Thank ja Alice... Yeah I like she should end up with Rome to child it. If she just leave him when Rome is become a monk to remarry I think I dl it.