[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I hate Noon already in the trailer, Poor Rteam. Rome didn't even mean to cheat, he was under a love spell.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^ Sririta looks gorgeous there! I think I'm going to enjoy the modern portion of this lakorn more than the past life portion.
the past and modern present future all of them story are all promising I'm excited to see Rteam and Noon showdown looks good but it will make
me hate her so much and amazed of her rai character she reminded me of Noi Praka in Ram Pissawad

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Man, I don't think I'll be watching this because of the torturing. I hate it how there is punishment and toturing in here. i can't stand it. oh i
guess i'll just come in here to read what you guys think of this lakorn. :) It suck b/c pope is playing a player too and rita and rome are back together too!!!!

st111

sarNie Hatchling
me too, really not a big fan of cheating, misunderstanding scene although it is rita..
anyway..I am going to keep tracking everyone message...
maybe I just follow R team sweet scene

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Wow Rome look like just a big crazy on the thing noon has made for him... So I dk which one should pity for them look like all of them have alot thing happen. I kinda scary the part when noon cry her sound very scary. If this lakorn is still on air the same date right