[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm so confuse one thing in here. Did all them die and reborn right why looks like they don't know each other if they not die they should each other.
they have the senses once they enter the palace house like Pope when he took the camera his been seeing things that nobody can't see same goes with Rome
his beginning to get brainwash by Noon spirit ghost and Rita always gone to sleep and dreaming herself back to her past

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Rita is so pretty but the story is kind of boring to me. She needs a better role and/or better story. I love the songs in here though. Broadcast always have the best songs for their horror stories.

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
at first, i was super impressed, but i found that the pace was going TOO fast. can't believe im saying this: a lakorn TOO fast...? what i mean is that i would love it if pope's feeling toward esther was a bit more overtly displayed later on. and the whole direct haunting ocurred too soon. i think that at this time, there should only be mysterious haunting but no killing attempts yet. this struck me as odd. but i suppose that it was because there is a lot to cover throughout the lakorn...or if not, i would be so piss towards the ending with it drags and/or is slapped with a bunch of nonsense. who care what i think right. anyhow, i also like the song, very spooky soothing. i am immensely intrigued and touched by E'Pang and Khun Luang's love.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
The one who's scaring the hell out of me wasn't Noon as a ghost though; I've seen many other ghosts scarier and worse than her, but it's Duan / Nuan with her heavy make up and that "i-want-to-bang-Rome-right-now" stare and aggressive gestures. LOL but seriously I can't help to get this eerie feeling when I look at her...

tinah

sarNie Coma
The lady who plays as popes assistant is so annoying. She talks too much and shses not even funny. I never liked her in other lakorns either.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Wishbone is back and subbing this lakorn. I hope she continues to do so, my Thai is this good today because of her subs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHXXAEvM0zw&list=PL626F6E1E8F29C698&context=C4864b39ADvjVQa1PpcFN9jX5uQct9VIDZ-RqLINLKMQ9HZ7DCX-E%3D

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
omg!!! i freakin loooooooove the songs and music in this lakorn! i want them all. lemma kno if y'all know where to get the songs.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The one who's scaring the hell out of me wasn't Noon as a ghost though; I've seen many other ghosts scarier and worse than her, but it's Duan / Nuan with her heavy make up and that "i-want-to-bang-Rome-right-now" stare and aggressive gestures. LOL but seriously I can't help to get this eerie feeling when I look at her...
I actually felt sorry for Noon her lifetime story is very unlucky i can now understand why she's revenging and haunting people Rome's character is another
brainless again