[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh my the way Rome hold Rita so tightly when they first met then lied to her about the snake and hug her again. He looked into her eyes and said her "perfume is so scented" and "this scent is not a kid" :faint: :faint: :faint: STEAMING HOT! Allow me one more time to :faint:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
The actions of the past Rome was the result of a spell right?? And he does not know what he did or does he know?
It's too early to tell now, but I believe Rome did it because of the spell or somehow. It doesn't seem like his character like Noon instead he have already fall for Rita. Like in the next episode it seems like Noon is hitting on him but he keep on pushing her away. We will have to wait to see though.

So far Noon love is one side and I think that's why she got punish for putting a spell.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
oh i waited so long to see noon back onscreen, but i don't like this lakorn ugh! i'm kinda tired of the storyline. sarb pu sa was like this too. but i gotta say i love noon with her long hair back! i also think she acts better than rita and she outshines the pra'ek nang'ek. rome and rita characters bores me very much. i think i'll just watch the ending. but man, nothing good to watch right now!

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
It's too early to tell now, but I believe Rome did it because of the spell or somehow. It doesn't seem like his character like Noon instead he have already fall for Rita. Like in the next episode it seems like Noon is hitting on him but he keep on pushing her away. We will have to wait to see though.

So far Noon love is one side and I think that's why she got punish for putting a spell.
Yeah cuz from watching the teasers... Everytime Rome with noon it like he is in a trance.

Another question Lolz...c this lakorn is captivating and interesting..but anyway...the characters in the present r gonna remember their past life and who and what they did or not????

fun

Expired Sarnie
that was very unnecessary. im a big fan of rita but seriously i wouldn't call someone a *itch because they seem to have a different opinion.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I finally started this Lakorn and wow. I totally love it...well more like enjoy. It's pretty good. Better than I had expected 6+ months ago. lol
Anyways, I'm still on episode 1...halfway. It's too darn intense to continue on at the moment for me. Haha but of course I'm still enjoying it. (;
I'm just mad and sad that I won't get to see them happy at the end. ); It feels so great seeing Rteam back onscreen again. I haven't felt this kind of feeling since they stopped pairing Rteam, KAteam and Ateam together. It's like falling in love again. lol :p

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Both Noon and Rita are gorgeous in here! Except when Noon is all decked out in her ghost makeup lol

The story's much more interesting than I expected, and I am very impatient to watch what happened in the past (though it's pretty much predictable black magic-seduction). It gets really frustrating fast when you have people like Samon(?) and Nu who think superstition is bs when the real deal is happening right in front of them!

And man, POPE is hella cute in here! Can't wait to see him eat his words and fall for the "nun girl". 555 They're adorable together! I wonder what their relationship to Rteam in the past life is...?

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
has anyone noticed that rita always looks hella fly and beautiful with her curls???!!! i'm soooo infatuated with her when i see her her with her hair! i love rita so much!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
feel pity noon when she cry and the part she calling rome but he doing like didnt heard, her tear drop like sad hurt... like the way when her tears drop looks like she so sad for it. i still confused on one thing in this lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wow, E pang is so desperate. She got the nerves to go to tan luang room and put herself out there without shame

fun

Expired Sarnie
good job ceci.

anyways this is unexpectedly good. cant watch it at night tho lol and cant watch it during the day. im home alone with my aunt but she doesnt speak so it is deadly silent in a two story house.

i dont pity noon at all. you cant chose how u were born but you can chose to be a good or bad person. i hate the fact that she is hurting two innocent little kids. i dont tolerate it regardless the reason. i dont know why rome would have to repent. it is not like he used blac magic on himself. i do hope they change the ending.

i jusy wished they started with in present day where they both meet, fall madly in love and then get married. and bam 8 years later on the scene lol they then can carry on with the airport
scene haha.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I don't pity noon either. I mean I felt sorry for her when she was a kid but as she grew up I couldn't stand her bad behavior. She put herself in that situation. I just can't stand how in the present life rome would let the dao dung girl touch all over him especially in front of his wife. He need to man up