[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
That's what I thought too. But I couldn't hear it clearly. For Thais, is it better to address oneself by name or "phum" or "khun" or "chen"? Or does it depend on the situation? Or it doesn't matter at all.

Bcoz, for instance, in my country, the way you address yourself is important. If it's with someone that you are not really close to, we can't use "aku" coz it sounds rude. But you can use it with friends or someone you are really close to bcoz it shows you are comfortable with one another.

It's Saturday, we still have 1 1/2 day to go. Let's learn Thai and probably other customs since we are diverse in this thread.
I've notice it from other Lakorns too. I believed 'phum' and 'chan' refer to 'I' , but 'khun'refer to the person we talk to for example Ramet call Khun Pim. I'm not sure which word is more formal. I also notice only lady address their name directly not guy, just like you mentioned that Kim address herself as Pim, but Ramet or other male actor never address themselves with their own name.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Monday is getting closer, but I'm so nervous because we will see the bitter version of Ramet instead of the sweet version of him! :crybaby2:
I have to prepare myself ahead of time because I know for sure I will feel bad for Pim when she got caught!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Monday is getting closer, but I'm so nervous because we will see the bitter version of Ramet instead of the sweet version of him! :crybaby2:
I have to prepare myself ahead of time because I know for sure I will feel bad for Pim when she got caught!
I agree on Ramet's reaction, but not sure about Pim. She still has that diva-ish character in her that I think she'll just "man up" and face what's being thrown to her. Like in the teaser. She boldly confesses and prefer to break her bones working in the hotel rather than selling her pin. I'm assuming the pin she's referring to is the swan brooch.

However, I would really like to know later on what is it that truly breaks her to the point she cries buckets. What is it that evil Vi say or do to her that just breaks her. Poor girl.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
we @Mayji to help us understand how man adress to themselves in different situation hope she is reading this cause me too i want to know :D

at fist i thought yes ramet will change a lot with her and he will be tougher on her but then when i saw how he makes her an exception in everything he even doesn't check his hotel much anymore cause he want to go out with her and be with her and make progress with her i feel he will actually admire that she confessed and speak the turth and kept being strong and refuse to sell her prideful spin i believe he will love her even more when he will see that he will be tough in teaching her later but his soft love is still there and from the teaser it show he will show it time to time

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
However, I would really like to know later on what is it that truly breaks her to the point she cries buckets. What is it that evil Vi say or do to her that just breaks her. Poor girl.
i think what will makes her break down is that she can't keep her pride anymore she will fall in situation of extreme humiliation that will broke her pride completely and she will reach a point she can't resist anymore the pain

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
i think what will makes her break down is that she can't keep her pride anymore she will fall in situation of extreme humiliation that will broke her pride completely and she will reach a point she can't resist anymore the pain
Ka. A very hostile situation. Though she is proud and confident but she is human afterall. She might feel embarrased due to the fact Ramet caught her and everyone at the hotel probably know what she tried to do. Everyone will look down on her. No one is there to side her (not even Ramet except for that hotelier boy). She has nothing but only her pride left. ...and when Vi come, the pride that she uphold the most falls and breaks.

Oh wow! These hostile scenes are going to be most anticipated after that stealing scene. I hope they can show them next week. There's not going to be much lovey dovey girls... more catfights I assume. Our swan will have broken wings.

luther

"Such fun!"
I tried folks. I really did. Just as I thought that I could actually get into this. BOOM the hair choices gets even worse. I didn't think it was possible, but apparently so. I could just about tolerate Kim with bangs normally, her day to day styling of her fringe is much better. But for SOME reason they just had to whip out the extra rounded rollers to make her look like she has a small mammal sitting on her forehead. For the love of god why?!:BangHead:

I know. I'm extra. #hairNazi
People have different sense of styles. This just really opposes mine. Don't shoot the messenger.

Somewhat reminds me of Lee from Naruto, but with extensions clipped under that horrific shiny bob that all Asian little girls had at some point during their childhood. I was also once a victim of that haircut. Side note, is she wearing fake bangs in this particular scene?
Screen Shot 2017-03-25 at 9.56.53 PM.png

Kimmy without bangs is so much better. Bellissimo!
Screen Shot 2017-03-25 at 10.17.05 PM.png

I'm a big fan of Kim. This isn't me, in any way, taking a shot at her. She stole my heart in PanyaChon and has had it ever since. :love: As for her hairstylist for this lakorn, well perhaps the same cannot be said.

Urgh! Kleun Cheewit just set the standard too bloody high. Jee was too much of a babe in it, Thit was too much of a stud! Their chemistry was just too freaking amazing! I am ruined for all subsequent lakorns!:sad6:

Last edited:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Awww come on @luther . Give it another week. This week's episode will be amazing. I gotta agree that the hairstyle is kinda off but the outfit is beautiful. Try to focus what's under the bang. The eyes. Hahaha...

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
SPOILER!!!!!
I remember from the previous version, Ramet did not let anyone in the hotel except Khun Nong, Bawarnthat, and one or two of his close worker know that Pim was trying to steal documents. Ramet did let her go, but The reason why she work there is because she doesn't have money to pay for hotel fee, and that's the problem that everyone know. They thought that she work here because she doesn't really have money to pay for hotel fee.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Has ha I know you can do it!!! That's why I put in spoiler because I don't want to be blamed because of leaking spoiler!
Thank you so much for the heads up. ;) By the way does anyone know how many episodes BH is? Is it going to be 15?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't have any idea on how many episodes there will be though :( But there's already a news that Meuan Khon La Faak Fah starring Andrew and Matt will air after BH ends. So if a teaser has been released it means BH is almost ending.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Who's subbing this again?
kimmy facebook fans and jirayu home fans in collaboration

he love to see her express herself like that like he find it funny how she freely say what she want

but he has his own way to makes her feel dumb i was laughing soo hard :risas3::risas3: good tip ramet :pancarta:

and her face :lol: yup girl he made you look dumb and how he bluster to laugh :lol: he is enjoying it so much

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
really the power of this two is the eyes they communicate well with their eyes i can't get bored seeing it over and over again again this story is soft until now and very smooth but this sweet date moments they had made it colorful and romantic so much that it make me keep wondering will he keep looking at her the same way how things will be between them again although the story is known but here i believe the execution of kim and jj made it their own and for me made it special with the power of this eyes connections

Last edited: