[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
She's a little bit too skinny in my eyes when she just stand in front of me.
She's not big bones,it's because her shoulders are rounded,its make her looks bigger and she has a big head but with a very small face.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
momotea said:
She's a little bit too skinny in my eyes when she just stand in front of me.
She's not big bones,it's because her shoulders are rounded,its make her looks bigger and she has a big head but with a very small face.
is that mean you already met kim once :shock2: and agree with you i think her shoulder is the point where it make her look big comparing to asian standards and also she have a big butt too   :ghehe: :secret:  but from my standards again she is absolutely sooo goood   :yes: :heart: :heart:  PIECE OF ART for me 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
peace said:
but from my standards again she is absolutely sooo goood   :yes:  :heart: :heart:  PIECE OF ART for me 
Awwwwwwwww you are such a sweet fan peace. Your innocent and pure love for Kim is so heartwarming. :spin: I hope you meet her someday. You deserve to.  :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous<3 said:
Awwwwwwwww you are such a sweet fan peace. Your innocent and pure love for Kim is so heartwarming. :spin: I hope you meet her someday. You deserve to.  :)
oooooo :blush: thank you for your kind words  :kiss2:  i may look like an obsessed fan but i'm not i just see a very special different thing in kim that i didn't saw in a celebrity before i never EVER followed a star before i just watched different drama from different countries but didn't really wanted to follow the upadates or personal life of a particular star neither man or woman cause i think super stars are just for image nothing more it will go by time when his time go  but with kim it was different she is unique IN MY EYES of course and one of the best actress i ever watch and her beauty is unique FOR ME like i'm seeing a piece of art 
this quote for me apply to kim and why i'm her fan 

and i without noticing i found myself following her more closely  :yes: but don't be shocked if i told you despite that i'm not really dreaming or probably i will not scream or go crazy if i met her in person haha i will just be happy and be curious to see how she look in person :lol: 

momotea said:
I met her couple times on some events ,every time I got chance fly to bkk I always made my schedule can match MK's
^ ^
don't you have some pic to share with us :spin: :drools: :coverlaf: 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Its a long waiting period for me. Suddenly can't wait any longer I hope to see how they look in fitting clothes.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Waiting is soooo difficult. One for fitting to see how they look, other one is lakorn cos chemistry is really hot already :phew: :phew: if i was not busy, i will go mad from waiting lol

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Step said:
Your name monkeykimmy is like JJ (monkey) +Kimmy. Like you knew they will pair from first day :p
LOL I have this name because Kimmy's thai fans call her monkey :bhehe: But yes it also means Monkey JJ+Kimmy

Step

Mrs James Ma
:coverlaf: :thumbup:
Waiting to see two monkeys  :ghehe:  :ghehe:
monkeykimmy said:
LOL I have this name because Kimmy's thai fans call her monkey :bhehe: But yes it also means Monkey JJ+Kimmy

monkeykimmy said:
Monkey Pra'ek and Nang'ek :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:ghehe: i feel a monkey will come out from the screen with all this talk about monkeys  haha :lolyup: :facepalm: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol you are so funny :loool: :loool: :loool:
I will be ready to catch that monkey then  :bhehe:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
peace said:
:ghehe: i feel a monkey will come out from the screen with all this talk about monkeys  haha :lolyup: :facepalm:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Idk why I like this word monkey too much now a days. Im using it to scold my friends also. These 2 monkeys are special though :p

sarNie Adult
and it's going to be the year of the monkey (Chinese New Year) soon guys! James Ji will be back by the 24th. I hope he won't be going to Japan again after he comes back to Thailand. He already lost so much weight, I'm starting to miss his chubby cheeks. But I hope that means he would look more mature so he and Kim would look nicer together. 

I just thought of something. Bella seems to crack up at James Ji's jokes. She laughs so hard in BTS with him, but I always thought it was because Bella laughs easily. Does Kim laugh easily at jokes? James Ji tends to be corny type of funny... so I don't know. I hope they like each other's sense of humor. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Kim laughs without jokes also :coverlaf:
040156 said:
and it's going to be the year of the monkey (Chinese New Year) soon guys! James Ji will be back by the 24th. I hope he won't be going to Japan again after he comes back to Thailand. He already lost so much weight, I'm starting to miss his chubby cheeks. But I hope that means he would look more mature so he and Kim would look nicer together. 

I just thought of something. Bella seems to crack up at James Ji's jokes. She laughs so hard in BTS with him, but I always thought it was because Bella laughs easily. Does Kim laugh easily at jokes? James Ji tends to be corny type of funny... so I don't know. I hope they like each other's sense of humor.