[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Step

Mrs James Ma
Kim is easy to talk and easy to joke. JJ will take some time but he will love her (as co star :p ). Two monkeys will make us laugh so much. I hope JJ is not stressed too much :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
if i will feel they are being stressed or they treated each other formally i will tell them "come on kids free your monkeys" B) 

but based on this pic we can expect a lot of funny moment in here they just had a photoshoot for few hour they barely talked  but look what they  did :whahuh:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
040156 said:
and it's going to be the year of the monkey (Chinese New Year) soon guys! James Ji will be back by the 24th. I hope he won't be going to Japan again after he comes back to Thailand. He already lost so much weight, I'm starting to miss his chubby cheeks. But I hope that means he would look more mature so he and Kim would look nicer together. 

I just thought of something. Bella seems to crack up at James Ji's jokes. She laughs so hard in BTS with him, but I always thought it was because Bella laughs easily. Does Kim laugh easily at jokes? James Ji tends to be corny type of funny... so I don't know. I hope they like each other's sense of humor. 
James Ji lost weight may cause a big stress to Kimmy.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
peace said:
if i will feel they are being stressed or they treated each other formally i will tell them "come on kids free your monkeys" B)

but based on this pic we can expect a lot of funny moment in here they just had a photoshoot for few hour they barely talked  but look what they  did :whahuh:

Kimmy is so cute :bhehe: second pic she looks like a child who did something wrong.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
They are both foodie right? Kimmy sure is and I remember last time they shot magazine with several stars but only two of them stayed and eat papaya salad.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
girl they where fighting for the piece of cake what you expect haha i will wait to see a battle over the food jk/jk :lolyup: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
  :facepalm: we are posting same cute pics of Jiraberley. Now we want to see new pics. Give us the fitting faaaaaast  :numchuck:  :numchuck:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so technically if james ji will come back to thailand in 24th then should we expect a fitting next week  :dance2:  :dance2:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Im imagining Jiraberley fighting for fermented fish paste :coverlaf: :yummy: :yummy: they should have competition in Thai dessert names. JJ knows a bit more than Kim in thai dessert. When eating, they both are winners :p :yummy: :yummy:

sarNie Adult
James Ji likes sweets. I bet they'll be fighting over sweets and then they'll be SOOOOOOOOOOO hyper. I know he has an event on the 24th, then I don't know if he and Bella would have to promote Padiwarada or if he has to do stuff for Tabi Japan. as long as he doesn't go back to Japan, I think we have hope that there would be fitting soon. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Kim loves food. Sweet or spicy she eats all :p OMG all the comments making me cry. i cant wait to see them together. It will be fun with all after the fitting :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

sarNie Adult
Oh. James Ji can't eat spicy food. wehehehe I hope she pranks him into eating something spicy.... or she beats him up. I really can't get over the thought of her beating him up. hahahahahaha sorry. Not that I think Kim is violent, but I just think it would be cute. James ji would be like

a bit off topic, but i'd want to see James Ji and Kim laughing like this (james ji fell of the chair)

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xtp1/t50.2886-16/10831166_1515425425396103_1797298767_n.mp4

and then he got scolded by the director 

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xpa1/t50.2886-16/10826886_826622524097679_606302917_n.mp4

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
040156 said:
Oh. James Ji can't eat spicy food. wehehehe I hope she pranks him into eating something spicy.... or she beats him up. I really can't get over the thought of her beating him up. hahahahahaha sorry. Not that I think Kim is violent, but I just think it would be cute. James ji would be like

a bit off topic, but i'd want to see James Ji and Kim laughing like this (james ji fell of the chair)

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xtp1/t50.2886-16/10831166_1515425425396103_1797298767_n.mp4

and then he got scolded by the director 

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xpa1/t50.2886-16/10826886_826622524097679_606302917_n.mp4
Actually Kimmy also can't eat food that is too spicy LOL. I think they are similar in many aspects.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
about the beating we can see that but about the other i don't know i'm not too sure,  punch and JJ looked sooooo comfortable together i don't know if jirakim can be comfortable to that extent will wait and see :p

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Paajaew had a team meeting and prepare for Buang Hong
#ทีมงาน #ถนัดละคร #บ่วงหงส์ ประชุมบท ประชุมทีมงาน งานบานตะไท เตรียมงาน เตรียมบท ไหวป่ะเนี่ย !!!!!!