[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Step

Mrs James Ma
OOMGGGGG is Bow also working in this lakorn :shock2: :shock2: Just yesterday I made a wish for Bow and Kim to work together :yahoo: :yahoo:

Step

Mrs James Ma
This pic with bangs is like Kim's photoshoot for Lisa magazine. Its ok if I dont get to see Kim in Kimono, bangs are ok for me :ghehe:
peace said:
they put a wig bang or did they cut her hair  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  regardless she look soo beautiful to me just love this new fresh look

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
but i think they should go back to the first look it's looks better and more fitting to the outfit hope they take the first hairstyle

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm not a big fan of Kim, although I think she's a good actress. I just want to see more of my boo. I love JJ so I'll definitely tune in. Besides, I enjoyed Ch7's version of Buang Hong so this is a must watch for me. :) I know I won't ship JJ and Kim together since I'm a Jiranee shipper. lol James be looking fly in those suits! Hahha! 
Hope to see at least one photo of Kim and JJ together soon. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Im MK shipper. I love them so much. But on screen I ship Kim with everyone :p Nadech, Ananda, JMa, JJ, Pop, Gun EVERYONE :GHEHE:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i feel i want to fly to thailand to bring pic of them why are they this stingy when it comes to the couple pic :facepalm:    :woot:  or maybe i'm too impatient and anxious to see it 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Think as you are impatient and anxious so I will not be alone to get impatient tag :p
peace said:
i feel i want to fly to thailand to bring pic of them why are they this stingy when it comes to the couple pic :facepalm:    :woot:  or maybe i'm too impatient and anxious to see it 

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
lol peace,pls take the earliest flight to bkk and bring back all pics
I don't get why put a wig bang on kim
I prefer the first hair style

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i will not wait for a plane i will transform my self to superwoan and fly now there just hope i will not get lost there need a guide to show me ch3 build   :ghehe:

and i agree that fake bang should not be putted although i really think she look beautiful but the first hair style is more compatible with the outfit 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
That guy looks nice to her 
i noticed that tooo :yes: well she will have friendly co_workers and jealous one to add the drama 

and hmmmm people i still try to be patient