[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

sarNie Adult
Oh man, I would have wanted yayaying. But i guess she was too much for James Ji to handle. My boy improved a lot, but he's still rough around the edges. 

AAAAHHHH!!! I still have to work! Catch you later guys. it's hard to fangirl in the office. I cannot suppress my giggles.  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Bee is originally a Ch.ONE/ONE HD actress. This will be her first lakorn with Ch.3 I believe (or any channel outside of Ch.ONE and Ch.5-Exact's previous broadcast channel-for that matter). Bee is one of Exact's stronger actresses from their older generation, so It'll be interesting seeing her and Kim as rivals in here. I think she adds more to the anticipation of this cast vs Yayaying. It's like how Jui and Kim, two talented and popular actresses from different generations, almost got to act together in Gum Lai Mat.

I like Kim's bangs though. I think they make her look chic. I hope that won't be her only hairstyle with that outfit though. It might get boring. I'm also waiting to see pictures of Kim in glamorous gowns like Bee, since her character is also a hiso.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ooooooomgggg Im jumping so much for that pic. I cant stop this excitement. Finally Paa Jaew shared a pic aaaawwwwwwwww :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
The more I look at James' wardrobe in here, the more he appears like a gay man (I mean his character). The bright colors and fancy patterns with the fluffy hair. He would've looked more masculine and authoritative with an undercut sort of hairstyle. Here, he looks more gentle and comedic.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Anonymous<3 said:
The more I look at James' wardrobe in here, the more he appears like a gay man (I mean his character). The bright colors and fancy patterns with the fluffy hair. He would've looked more masculine and authoritative with an undercut sort of hairstyle.
LOL