[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
easy girls,they met in CH3 just for recarding a new program called เก้งกวางบ่างชะนี but I don't know how to translate it

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Momotea or bieluvr pleaaaaaaaaassse can you help translate plleaaassee what did he say 
https://www.instagram.com/p/BBcWcPNEDLR/

and he said this in twitter 
#บ่วงหงส์ #ลองชุด #เจมส์กะป้าป้า นัดลองชุดกันแบบสนุกสนานหัวเราะกันเจ็บหน้าปวดท้องไปหมด ชุดสวย…

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
momotea said:
James went to fitting for BH today as well
firs of all bunch of thanks for your help :thanks: :thanks: 

what ? :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  what is this why are they doing this so he they will do separate fitting :wackonut:  , i'm done i will not hope for nothing  , this is really frustrating to me  :girlmad:  :girlmad:  :girlmad:

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
I think he just try on some cloths since he already in ch3 today lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
momotea said:
I think he just try on some cloths since he already in ch3 today lol
well i  hope so i'm already tired of this wait :phew: :phew: just do fitting people and give us a pic of them so we can see how it will be with this new fresh pair 

how many time he already went to try cloths :facepalm: :facepalm: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Kim's fan meeting. More pics are in Kim's thread in Thaoi star section

Kim's dad

cr as tagged, kim's fc

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
well let's consider this as a fitting pic :loool: they look good :yes: :yes: i feel we may get surprised :p

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile

For Peace :)
Caption translation: 

#BuangHong #Tryingonclothes #JamesandAunties 
Met up to try on some clothes with joy. We laughed until our stomachs became sore.
Pretty clothes. The person who wore them wore them with such power. @jirayu_jj @kongpiya 
Laughing at P'Nhong until we couldn't even try the clothes anymore. 

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
I don't understand why they have to keep trying on clothes. Why can't they just do the fitting already?! I'm desperate for some KimJi.  :cry:

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Step said:
Is that JJ's hairstyle????
I don't think so, but I don't really know. Paajaew said they were just trying on clothes. He didn't even call it an official fitting. I guess we'll have to wait and see... :shrug: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thank you very much Destinys  :thanks: :thanks: :flowers:  and i hope this will be the last time and the next time we will hear news it will be a true fitting with kimji together , just do it :facepalm: 

sarNie Adult
Hahahaha the hash tag, James and aunties! I'm so slow, I only got it now that "pa" in PaJeaw is aunt. *facepalm* I always Associate pa with papa, as in dad! Hahaha. Well guys, on behalf of JJ, I hope you do not lose patience with him. I know he has a lot going on, even I am getting both worried and frustrated with him going back and forth but do not worry, the fitting will surely happen in that day that their schedules will match. I'm guessing this won't take long to shoot either since it's modern and there don't seem to be any action scenes, but hey, we'll never know. Please be patient and I hope you do not become too annoyed that the fitting is taking too long. At least we'll all get to stay together here longer! *hugs*