[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Step

Mrs James Ma
 :facepalm: I also thought he was Papa Jaew :loool:
040156 said:
Hahahaha the hash tag, James and aunties! I'm so slow, I only got it now that "pa" in PaJeaw is aunt. *facepalm* I always Associate pa with papa, as in dad! Hahaha. Well guys, on behalf of JJ, I hope you do not lose patience with him. I know he has a lot going on, even I am getting both worried and frustrated with him going back and forth but do not worry, the fitting will surely happen in that day that their schedules will match. I'm guessing this won't take long to shoot either since it's modern and there don't seem to be any action scenes, but hey, we'll never know. Please be patient and I hope you do not become too annoyed that the fitting is taking too long. At least we'll all get to stay together here longer! *hugs*

11 days for feb 18th  :rain:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
040516  you know how to calm people you are talented :thumbup: :lolyup:  you are a very sweet person :spin: don't worry we are not annoyed by james but annoyed by the production they keep doing this trying cloths thing publicly and teasing  us  , they are playing with our patient if you are just trying cloths don't announce it , it makes me confuse and anxious :phew: :phew: and sure thing we will have a good time together , i love being here :p :heart:  

keep the wait and the count down 11 days 

sarNie Adult
Step said:
Is that JJ's hairstyle????

He changed his hairstyle in the middle of the day. (or perhaps that was from the start of the day when his hair was not yet styled?) I don't know if this was for the fitting or for something else. 

photo cr: beard_ws

Gosh. N'Bieluvr is right. They can pass off as brothers.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes that's right. They got the same eyes, same smile, same face shape, same everything. LOL. It's rare that two people who look so similar would be in the industry together when in this world the only person that looks like me is a hmong actress in thai land. Haha. Reminds me of one time where an old auntie came up to me and asked to get my signature and take a picture with me because she thought i was the actress. LOL. I told her I'm not her, but she insists so I agree to take a picture with her.

Step

Mrs James Ma
WOW you felt like a celebrity taking pic and giving her autograph  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: I wonder who look like me now lol :p
Bieluvr said:
Yes that's right. They got the same eyes, same smile, same face shape, same everything. LOL. It's rare that two people who look so similar would be in the industry together when in this world the only person that looks like me is a hmong actress in thai land. Haha. Reminds me of one time where an old auntie came up to me and asked to get my signature and take a picture with me because she thought i was the actress. LOL. I told her I'm not her, but she insists so I agree to take a picture with her.

Im shocked seeing Mark and JJ's pic  :shock2:  :shock2: they really look like almost twins

Step

Mrs James Ma
Idk if this is from pre fitting cos she did makeup for Mark also

cr bewmakeup

sarNie Adult
.....Okay James Ji is leaving for Japan again tonight. I don't know when he'll be back. Please don't be mad at him. *pout*

-edit-

OH OH OH! He's wearing mickey mouse stuff. He's gonna be the Mickey Mouse to Kim's Minnie Mouse?!?!?

photo cr: jiranee_lovely

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Hope he had a safe trip!
---
I'm not annoyed with James or the production, but I am just very impatient for the fitting. I don't like waiting... Haha! 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
please Bieluvr, Distinys, or momotea please if one of you ladies can translate what they say about this please :weee:

@1:38
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_MQpOTTQxE

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
peace said:
please Bieluvr, Distinys, or momotea please if one of you ladies can translate what they say about this please :weee:

@1:38
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_MQpOTTQxE
They said that there have been trying on clothes going on. Both Kim and JJ are excited to get to work with each other. Kim also asked for them to get to go to workshop together so they can get to know each other more. JJ is glad that they'll get to workshop together so when filming he won't be shy around her. The opening ceremony will be close to the end of this month. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
They said that there have been trying on clothes going on. Both Kim and JJ are excited to get to work with each other. Kim also asked for them to get to go to workshop together so they can get to know each other more. JJ is glad that they'll get to workshop together so when filming he won't be shy around her. The opening ceremony will be close to the end of this month. :)
THANK YOUUUUUUUUU SOO MUCH what will do without your help appreciate all you girls help really thank you very very much for translation  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:    :thanks: :thanks:

FIANLLYYYY some good news  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance3:  :dance3:

Step

Mrs James Ma
I dont have likes to like and THAAAAAANK YOUUUUU BIELUVR :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
10 days more for fitting and end of the month opening ceremony. Hope we get KimJi in both days. You know Im more happy to know that they go to workshop together. More pics for us :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
You know Im more happy to know that they go to workshop together. More pics for us :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:
well i hope they will share pics and be more generous :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  

sarNie Adult
Happy new year! Even though James is called monkey king by fans, he is actually born in the year of the Rooster. I don't know if they count differently in Thailand. Kim is born in the year of the Horse (since she was born before the Chinese New Year). well, these two sure use their feet a lot hahaha. One prances around while the other kicks around.