[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

sarNie Adult
the teaser wasn't that appealing, if im gonna be honest, hopefully the lakorn itself will be better. Pan's version that I saw, the leads bicker so much and praek was so guillble in believing the step mom. I hope they change it up a bit in thsi version. but I just heard Namcha's song "Just an Illusion" and I loooooove it. Fits so well with Pimlapat's POV
There are some changes in this version, I think a while back, they were discussing how Paa'Jaew added that whole part with the gun fight in the rural area and stuff so I dunno, maybe the P'ek in this version has more er... balls so to speak :risas3: I agree with you @TubbyTinker that I hope the P'ek isn't as gullible. I really hate that whole "misunderstanding" trope and the n'ek is left suffering in silence (or seething in fury hahaha) as for them bickering, the teasers so far have no hint of that yet where it's going. Ramet seems to be really chill.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
That's Ramet's character though, chill haha. He argues with nangek with his words. It's Pimlapat who does most of the work in terms of bickering and fighting hahaha. I also hope Ramet in this version walks around and actually do stuff. Vee from what I can remember, most of the times he's in his office hahahaha

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I wouldn't be surprised if Ramet is dumb because my blood still boils with Nadech and Kim's of how Pit never found out all of the crazy and evil crap Rawee did to Tae. Such a loose end. Lol Or like Rawee never made up for it.

I still think P'Jaew brings the best in Kim in terms of acting or perhaps she's just really good with angles.

I love the OST, already.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
all i care for me is the story to makes sense even if ramet will have misunderstanding with Pim i want to see why i want to feel the details of the story together i want a solid messages a solid story delivered and from the teaser i feel i will got what i want the teaser is very clear and strong , how pim is what will happen to her who is her enemy the relationship that will bring ramet and pim together and they leave the details to the actual airing time , i'm just really so excited to see this story and i'm happy and hope i won't see comedy here cause i dislike when they say drama/romance/comedy i hope if they choosed it to be "drama/romance" then it will be really a drama/romance

Mimo

sarNie Egg
It's confirmed, the launch event for #BuangHong at fashion hall Siam Paragon will be on Friday, March 10 at 5.0 pm

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
I seriously cannot believe it that it almost a year without seeing Kim on screen lol! PCKNMCPW aired like a year ago? WOW!

I seriously cannot wait for Buang Hong 2017! Never seen any of the old version so this will be my first. I cannot wait for this new pair and cannot wait for the cat fight between Kim and Bee! :cheer::cheer:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I wouldn't be surprised if Ramet is dumb because my blood still boils with Nadech and Kim's of how Pit never found out all of the crazy and evil crap Rawee did to Tae. Such a loose end. Lol Or like Rawee never made up for it.

I still think P'Jaew brings the best in Kim in terms of acting or perhaps she's just really good with angles.

I love the OST, already.
Speaking of which, I want a Nadech/Kim reunion hahah

sarNie Adult
kyaaaaaaah! James's voice somehow sounds better. I hope Paa'Jaew helped him with his breathing.

twister02

M♥K
Please don't give me a fake kiss here. :pancarta:
James really looks young and cute in the teaser clip especially in the scene where he asked Kim's hand in the forest(?)

sarNie Adult
I want more power in James voice lol. But I must be the only one that thinks he looks good in this lakorn hahah
hahaha maybe it's because Rames/Ramet is chill. He really is so damn calm and suave, I'm not used to it. :risas3: Like for once JamesJi isn't playing a stiff character.

I actually like his hair in this one. There were some people who were criticizing how his hair was done earlier, but seeing it now, the waves look good in side view. Like you just want to run your fingers through them kyaaaaaaah~~~<3 okay I digress. hahaha. It's definitely a different look this time. Kim looks different too with the blunt bangs. Honestly, though there are sparks here and there, I'm not feeling all of it yet. I hope it gets stronger in the lakorn itself. Then again, after Kleun Chewit, I don't know how things will balance out in Buang Hong haha. It doesn't help that they're going to be show successively. KC seems to be a pineapple while Buang Hong is a marshmallow.