[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwwwwwwwww he wanted her to be part of his life now she looks like his fiance :lol:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whyyy another week to wait is it just me or i feel this episode go so fast i want moooreee
today episode's highlight "the prince and the swan falling in love" :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
OMG! This is torture ladies and gentlemen! I'm trying my best to not read any spoiler but things happen you know and i did :crybaby2::crybaby2:.

I seriously loved Ramet who constantly smiling when he heard Pim name or when he around her. Loved the relationship of Ramet and his assistant. Khun Nong appearance is more than we expected.

I agreed that Kim have very nice outfit in here! Also James Ji have a very nice smiled.

Thank you @"peace" and @MomRamy for keeping this thread alive! :thumbup::thumbup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and as usual my fun time for the rest of the week is doing gifs of the two episodes
starts with ep 2 eng sub

memories memories she was funny here what i noticed is that pim's mind is very simple and limited and very superficial she doesn't look deep in the things at all

the dad somehow believed in his daughter so much he believed that she had this power and pride on her i felt he didn't mind how spoiled she was for him she was his princess daughter

now the only person who believed in her power is gone left only that swan believe on her

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
OMG! This is torture ladies and gentlemen! I'm trying my best to not read any spoiler but things happen you know and i did :crybaby2::crybaby2:.

I seriously loved Ramet who constantly smiling when he heard Pim name or when he around her. Loved the relationship of Ramet and his assistant. Khun Nong appearance is more than we expected.

I agreed that Kim have very nice outfit in here! Also James Ji have a very nice smiled.

Thank you @"peace" and @MomRamy for keeping this thread alive! :thumbup::thumbup:
You are welcome! I enjoy this week episodes a lot! Can't wait for next week and of course eng sub for these 2 episodes. Sub team su su su!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i have to say pim is quite strong she maintain her strength pretty well and she hide her pain inside

i'm not surprised for what her fiance did cause again pim is very superficial she didn't test him at all she didn't thought ever that if one day she lose everything will he still be around or maybe she never thought she will even lose everything one day

pim really think that she can be loved even when she throw temper all the time i feel she don't even reecognize that she is just an arrogant person that look down a lot on people that she think she is perfect and he will love her for her

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
he made a point here cause i believe too if that happened to him she would dumb him cause she think she is perfect and deserve only the perfect things

this is the result of her caring to much for her perfect image

well she is right the prove is ramet has a crush on her even wtihout talking to her

is good she didn't throw the ring at least she knew she will be in need

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
he made a point here cause i believe too if that happened to him she would dumb him cause she think she is perfect and deserve only the perfect things

this is the result of her caring to much for her perfect image

well she is right the prove is ramet has a crush on her even wtihout talking to her

is good she didn't throw the ring at least she knew she will be in need
I really want her to throw the ring away.