[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I'm watching episode 2 part 5 with sub. I have to stop watching because I was cringing sooooo badly at Ramet's oh-so-charming way of speaking and Matawee addressing herself as Wee!!! Bwekkkk!!!! Ok, I think I can continue watching now. Later guys~~~

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I'm watching episode 2 part 5 with sub. I have to stop watching because I was cringing sooooo badly at Ramet's oh-so-charming way of speaking and Matawee addressing herself as Wee!!! Bwekkkk!!!! Ok, I think I can continue watching now. Later guys~~~
Yep, I understand you well, I really want to slap her at some scene too, especially the scene she pretend to be nice!:fighting3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
that the witch's specialty change to different faces and do spells to play with the mind of the prince but let's see how effective will be her spells on the prince :D

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I find it very funny because Kitichai's wife is too old to have an affair with Ramet. And Pim believes it so easily. Just like @Peace said that Pim is very simple mind.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I find it very funny because Kitichai's wife is too old to have an affair with Ramet. And Pim believes it so easily. Just like @Peace said that Pim is very simple mind.
pim actually didn't care too much for what that woman was telling her she was like "it's not my business you do shame now you cry <_<" and she didn't accept to do the job because she felt pity for the woman she only accepted it when she heard vee is involved on it

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
pim actually didn't care too much for what that woman was telling her she was like "it's not my business you do shame now you cry <_<" and she didn't accept to do the job because she felt pity for the woman she only accepted it when she heard vee is involved on it

Yeah, I know and maybe she didn't think that Ramet is that young! However, I blame it on director to choose this actress as Kitichai wife because she's too old to have affair with the baby Ramet!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:risas3::risas3::risas3: soon pim you will be more proud of yourself for doing more than that

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah, I know and maybe she didn't think that Ramet is that young! However, I blame it on director to choose this actress as Kitichai wife because she's too old to have affair with the baby Ramet!
yeah ture they should have choose a little more younger actress than this actress but it's ok it will actually make sense to whay pim will think ramet's assistance is the target

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i somehow start to understand why ramet laugh and smile when he see pim throw tantrum she look funny nagging like that :lol: yo know the type of woman you will have fun watching them lose their tongue and keep talking to themselves

pim's signature " pim mai chop" "i don't like it"

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
i somehow start to understand why ramet laugh and smile when he see pim throw tantrum she look funny nagging like that :lol: yo know the type of woman you will have fun watching them lose their tongue and keep talking to themselves

pim's signature " pim mai chop" "i don't like it"
Awwwwww...really love the spoiler! Thanks Peace aka PIM :) :) :)

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay so as I write this I am listening to the opening song on CH3 Soundtrack's channel and it has english subtitles!!!Just realized it now lol. Yaaaaaaaas!!! I have a feeling that they will do the same thing for their future lakorn OSTs but I hope they will also do subtitles in their lakorns too :(

But... props to all the subbers for their time and effort :clap::clap::clap: Will have to rewatch since it's already subbed.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I am loving this lakorn already. Pim maybe spoiled and selfish but she is not a wicked witch. She takes care of people she loves and is protective of them. Example is when she gave the servants at her old house money for them to begin a new life. She could've given them nothing, but she chose to give more than she could've afforded considering the life changing experience she encountered. Also, I find it so cute that Ramet is already in love with her regardless of her bitchy attitude. Can't wait to see more of how their love story will develop.

On another note, Kim's body is on point! In my opinion, she has the Thai version of Beyonce's body. Very sexy. And her outfits in this lakorn are so beautiful.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I'm so in love with Ramet, the way he look at Pim and the way he express his affection toward Pim is amazing! I love the fact that he fell in love with Pim even though he knows she doesn't have good reputation, she has enemies more than friends. It is called True Love! I believe the reason why he love seeing Pim throwing attitude because he finds it cute and he think that she is an honest (straightforward) person without hidden trick. She says something that she want to say, not scare of others. I really love this Lakorn!!!! I agree with some of you saying that Pim is nice toward someone she know like her maids.