[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I like the fact that Ramet act harsh and tough in front of Pim, but deep down inside and in front of Khun Bawornthat and Khun Nong, he admit he has mistakes too. I like the conversation between Ramet and Bawornthat and the end of part 8 of episode 5. Ramet gives a hint that if Pim will go through this, she will get valuable reward!!! Is it refer to him?:naughty2:
i was sooooo busy that i couldn't watch ep5 so straight to watch now i comeback later

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah, that's why I feel like you are so quiet today! Has ha hurry up, I'm waiting to spazz with you!
i couldn't do enough gif from ep 4 cause i was soo busy and i will still be a little busy this upcoming week so you will see me lesser here but i will spazz whenever i have time in the end of the day

so our pim doesn't know what is waiting for her

she is walking with so much confident like i believe she would never imagine what will happen to her

unitl the reality slapped her , poor you pim

the way she was shaking her head , i really love how she is really cute :lol:

but not that cute for the HR manager cause she is giving her a hard time

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and he is such a strong sharp tamer they both are going head to head with their tongues

she try to nogiciate on her case i feel like she is in a course and she is trying to defend herself but the judge is so hard to convince him to give her a merciful judgement

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohh that was harsh from him the brutal ramet is really harsh

awww pim that's really hurt her , i love kimmy and how she makes me feel all this different emotion her eyes speaks million words that the the tongue of pim can't say

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:(:(:( sad for pim the situation she is in is soo difficult she is fighting so hard to keep her pride but she use the wrong way and now she opened the hell door of ramet on her

this is sad how they turn out like this after the sweetness and the good feeling they start to have but man ramet has the right to be this mad and pim has her reason too i can't take a side

Kayla

sarNie Adult
It's really hard to dislike Pim when you watch her. She's so harmless, yet funny in my opinion cause she's so clueless on how the average working society function daily. She was so funny on the part when she was lazy to get up until her roommate mentioned the potential of her role changing to cleaning the toilet. Pim's expression was so funny on that part. She got up real quick. LOL

Ramat is such a gentleman. Even after knowing Pim deceived him, he's still thoughtful of her wanting her to gain the proper lession in life by working at the hotel. I'm looking forward to see how Pim will start to bond with the other workers. Hope they all become BFFs at the end.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
pim looked like she was listening to her judgment decision so broke and helpless

she is like signing the contract of her new life

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it's really like she will be a prisoner in ramet's hotel instead of the jail

man be careful not to pis toff ramet's cruel sad he will have no mercy on you

i looovvve her respond pim is really strong and cute and sincere she just too attached to her luxury and still can't adapt with her new position perfectly but i can't wait to see when she will perfectly adopt , now our eagle eyes couple are in a war against each other but deep down in their eyes you can feel hose words are coming from their pain and heart broken

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
*sigh* her eyes are saying so much she is like a mix between broke and trying to keep her head up hearing him talking and looing at her like that

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
pim was yelling talking to him like she was alone in the hotel she is too dumb for this mission , and when she first saw hi she thought he was searching for her because she think he still love her she is seriously soo dumb

poor ramet he is soooo mad and sad
Hello beautiful swans...

@"peace" @MomRamy have you guys watched with sub yet? I don't understand why Ramet is upset in the above scene. ...and true, Pim needs to turn down the volume when she is talking about "work". Even her phone call conversation with Kitichai is so loud that it's impossible no one could hear it. Oh well, more screams to come in the next few episodes with all the catfights.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
i looovvve her respond pim is really strong and cute and sincere she just too attached to her luxury and still can't adapt with her new position perfectly but i can't wait to see when she will perfectly adopt , now our eagle eyes couple are in a war against each other but deep down in their eyes you can feel hose words are coming from their pain and heart broken
I feel you girl... I totally feel the pain in Ramet's eyes. His heart is raging with disapointment and disbelief. He just confessed to her yesterday and in 24 hours got betrayed (well actually less than that coz he noticed it earlier). But Pim's eyes... I don't think it's pain due to heartbroken. More like pain because of guilt. Ramet's words are quite sharp and pain her so much because they are true.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to go home and watch today's episode! JJ is so handsome! I really love how Ramet carries himself. He can be tough, but yet so caring, mean, but yet so nice.

I believe the reason for Kim's mis-matched hairstyle on some scenes is due to shooting time on this lakorn. You can tell when it's hair real bangs and you can tell when it's fake bangs, more than likely her hair grew out on those months so she had to wear a hair piece. Regardless, it's not too much of a distraction for me.

Looking forward to when Pim works for the hotel and when Ramet gives her the cold shoulders. She's gonna learn so much lessions in life by working there.
Nice. Very nice. Ramet is THE Hannah Montana of emotions. He is the "best in both world". Hahaha... my stupid jokes. Sorry.

The sad part. I don't want Ramet to give her cold shoulders. Huwaaa... but it's all for the best. At least for us, there are going to be scenes where they "rub shoulders". Hang on Pim. Be confident Pim. Don't be weak.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
ooo poor you pim you cause all this to yourself
I couldn't bear watching this scene at all!!!! This truly defines "fall from grace". She was not graceful at all for chasing dumb Paul. She wasn't graceful for pulling and shouting at Paul while revealing all the agendas why they are there. ...and that is not a graceful fall at all. It was ugly. Just ugly. Poor Pim! ...and to make it even more humiliating, Ramet and Bowarntat was there to see and hear everything!

But Pim is just beyond imaginable. She is very thick face! She could still go to Ramet's office and argue/negotiate with him some more. Check out her facial expression. Her pride is still well solidly intact! She's just amazing.

If you were caught like that by the two men what would you do?
I would... I would... gosh! Do the stupidest thing and that is hide behind a pillar with my big hips can be seen on each side of it!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
This is a really late reply but I just had to explain haha - though I'm not sure if anyone has already answered this. But anyway, when a man is speaking, "Phom" is far more polite than "chan", and he uses it to generally address a woman who is basically his equal. If he were to say "chan", it can sometimes be to a maid for example, or someone he may consider less than him. A lot of the raeng lakorns have a male address the woman this way - such as Sawan Biang - but this changes later on in the drama and Kawee says "Phom". Btw, I say this speaking in general (it doesn't always make the guy worse or anything if he says "chan"). And having said that, guys may say "chan" when addressing close friends (especially males to males).

Personally in lakorns, I like to hear the pra'ek address the nang'ek with "Phom" (I) and "khun" (you) rather than "chun".

Khun is formal, but also addressed to people you respect. It is the safest word for 'you' if you're a foreigner, and husbands and wives sometimes address each other this way as well. If a man says "Khun" to a woman, he always refers to himself as "Phom", whereas "chun" goes with "ter".

But if it's a casual or close relationship, the name being used for "I" is the best way, and even though it's not exactly formal, it is actually polite. You may say your name for someone who is older than you for example, or to your bf/gf.

I hope that clarified it for you :)
Thank you so much for your effort to try and explain it to all of us. Thank you so very much!

Pim initially addresses herself to Ramet as "Pim" but now she uses "chun".

Ramet uses "Phom" but initially he called Pim "Khun Pim". Now he called her just "Pim".

Love it. It helps to boost the level of excitement by understanding bits of Thai language and culture.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I know that Ramet intention toward Pim is good because he want to change her behavior, but he did know that she was trick by Kitichai, he shouldn't act too harsh toward her. I really feel bad for Pim she look so scare in part 9 of episode 4. She struggles!!!! :crybaby2:
At least let her sell her belonging online!
Maybe he wants to spend more time with her by letting her working in his hotel!:naughty2:
I find this funny because of the "online" thing. So realistic! Hahaha... Pim should also sell her beetle/volkswagon. That could reduce the amount greatly.

I want to think that Ramet wants to keep her there too! But... he did say to her, pay your bills and go away. Which could mean he is just being a bit lenient. So much emotion that I am lost in it.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Ramet is so mad that she trick him, but on the other hand he should remember that he fall for her at first sight, he was the one who follow her everywhere! He was the one who love her dearly without learning about background! Now I have turn to Pim side, I think Ramet is too harsh.
No... don't go to the darkside. Hahaha... Ramet realizes that it's his fault as well. That is the matter of the heart. He confessed that he uses his heart not his brain in the matter of love. CHEEZY!

But we can't deny the fact that what Pim did is against the law. So actions need to be taken. As harsh as it looks, it's still against the law. Ramet needs to do that or otherwise people will not take him seriously. Even Bowarntat wants him to let it go. But Ramet stayed steadfast and I think his staffs will truly respect him for that.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I find this funny because of the "online" thing. So realistic! Hahaha... Pim should also sell her beetle/volkswagon. That could reduce the amount greatly.

I want to think that Ramet wants to keep her there too! But... he did say to her, pay your bills and go away. Which could mean he is just being a bit lenient. So much emotion that I am lost in it.
Talking about that old car of Pim, I laughed so hard. She fell from heaven so hard from Porsche to that old car? I don't believe it, has ha! Yeah, so is it mean that Kitichai will get her car for free? Has ha poor Pim!!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I just wanted to share the series I uploaded in twitter, "BURGER HONG" (I.e. what really went on Khun Ramet's head wahahaha) :celebrate16:

(photo cr: Screen grabs from Buang Hong)

You are obsessed with Ramet and his worries for salad! Hahaha... will definitely be anticipating for v2.0.