[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I watched the "raw" ones. Hehehe... I am waiting for part 9 as well. Yesterday they uploaded some parts at 1200 and some at 2100 (Thai time) on youtube. I think. Around that time.
Oh, I thought you are ahead of me, has ha still waiting for the last part too! I want to know what is pim'ex up too? Why does he follow Matavy and ramet?

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
My choice is h. Maybe the waiter that likes Pim and always cares for her.

The good thing now is starting. I can't wait to see Ramet worry about Pim. I'm #teamPim. I want to see many guys come to woo Pim. Even though she is waitress,she is beautiful and charming. That would be fun if all the male workers want to close to Pim and spoil her and let see how jealous Ramet is.
Owh. That waiter's name is Chart. So option (b). I spelled his name wrongly. Huhuhu...

Me too! I want to see jealous Ramet too!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure about other option, but I'm sure it won't be a.
Yeah (a) is just too good to be true. But I will still hold on and hoping it will be (a).
Sigh! Who am I kidding? He is probably in Bangkok attending to that evil Vi's needs.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@Meoconie @bun-bun me three, I want to see the super jealous version of Khun Ramet! He should learn his lesson after being close with the evil mum, and I want Pim to sulk over him for a longer time too!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Oh, I thought you are ahead of me, has ha still waiting for the last part too! I want to know what is pim'ex up too? Why does he follow Matavy and ramet?
Speaking about dumb Paul... do you understand why Ramet was upset when he saw and heard Paul-Pim's conversation?

I know he didn't hear the Kitichai part coz he was quite far.

But after hearing that Paul wanted her money and body, Ramet should have respected Pim coz she is not an easy girl.

Or he didn't hear any of the conversation and just felt weird seeing Pim with Paul?

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
@Meoconie @bun-bun me three, I want to see the super jealous version of Khun Ramet! He should learn his lesson after being close with the evil mum, and I want Pim to sulk over him for a longer time too!
me four!!seeing ramet jealous will satisfied me, i think.because its not fair only pim will jealous at ramet and mathavi alone:rolleyes::rolleyes:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Speaking about dumb Paul... do you understand why Ramet was upset when he saw and heard Paul-Pim's conversation?

I know he didn't hear the Kitichai part coz he was quite far.

But after hearing that Paul wanted her money and body, Ramet should have respected Pim coz she is not an easy girl.

Or he didn't hear any of the conversation and just felt weird seeing Pim with Paul?
Yeah, I was a little confuse too, but maybe he's wonder why Paul is at his hotel, and why Paul try to run away when he saw Pim during their small road accident? It is just my guessing, or maybe JJ gives the wrong facial expression?

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
Oh, the old guy who saw her at the fashion show and he hired Pim to model for his company! He know Matavy too! Did you remember him from episode 1 and 2?
owh yeah..lols..i always see the spelling was 'sia'.when i see 'sear' i got confused:nut::nut:

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
My choice is h. Maybe the waiter that likes Pim and always cares for her.

The good thing now is starting. I can't wait to see Ramet worry about Pim. I'm #teamPim. I want to see many guys come to woo Pim. Even though she is waitress,she is beautiful and charming. That would be fun if all the male workers want to close to Pim and spoil her and let see how jealous Ramet is.
here here! I very much want this as well. I wanna see reckless jealous Ramet. :p

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Lakorn is always like that. The pra'ek will always get jealous. But we are never tired of seeing the pra'ek getting jealous. We even demand for more. But I do hope Ramet remain gentleman and don't make a terrible fool of himself.

Ramet might get jealous when Pim is with Chart. So I agree with @andreanaing on wanting Chart to always be by Pim's side. To add salt to that heartbroken wound of Ramet's... let him see Pim's sincere genuine laugh and smile everytime she's with Chart. That will hurt so bad because he might compare those smiles to the smiles when she was with him. Back then, it lack soul because she was hiding something from him.

Ramet might misunderstood Pim when she is with that flirtatious Sia. In the behind the scene, that Sia will even try to R Pim! Jerk! Ramet might think Pim sell her body to Sia to pay the debt. BUT I do hope it's not like that. Amaze me more Paajaew. Please don't repeat the cliché.

Part 9 is up!!!!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Lol Pimlapat!

"I'll never wash toilets"

"I've never killed germs in a rice cooker..." funny. Me too, Pim! Never do.

I agree with her regarding the mineral water. Plus it's only a few cents different with drinking/reverse osmosis water.

I sense that Pim is going to change so much that she'll even make a few good changes for the staffs' comfort and benefits.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Lakorn is always like that. The pra'ek will always get jealous. But we are never tired of seeing the pra'ek getting jealous. We even demand for more. But I do hope Ramet remain gentleman and don't make a terrible fool of himself.

Ramet might get jealous when Pim is with Chart. So I agree with @andreanaing on wanting Chart to always be by Pim's side. To add salt to that heartbroken wound of Ramet's... let him see Pim's sincere genuine laugh and smile everytime she's with Chart. That will hurt so bad because he might compare those smiles to the smiles when she was with him. Back then, it lack soul because she was hiding something from him.

Ramet might misunderstood Pim when she is with that flirtatious Sia. In the behind the scene, that Sia will even try to R Pim! Jerk! Ramet might think Pim sell her body to Sia to pay the debt. BUT I do hope it's not like that. Amaze me more Paajaew. Please don't repeat the cliché.

Part 9 is up!!!!
In the old version, Ramet got very mad learning about Sia's attempt upon Pim. Later Pim misunderstood Ramet as she saw him talking to Sia. The whole thing happened at the near end.

hehe I couldn't wait for ep 6 so I slipped into old lakorn just to get Ramet's response over Pim's stubbornness.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
In the old version, Ramet got very mad learning about Sia's attempt upon Pim. Later Pim misunderstood Ramet as she saw him talking to Sia. The whole thing happened at the near end.

hehe I couldn't wait for ep 6 so I slipped into old lakorn just to get Ramet's response over Pim's stubbornness.
More misunderstands for them. Maybe when Ramet gets jealous, Pim will think he doesn't like her and don't want anyone help her.
btw, no one know how many eps will we have? I think around 13eps

bun-bun

sarNie Adult

Oh no! But Paajaew said this lakorn will be different. Anticipation, anticipation.

Thanks for the info though. This is my first BH and I think it will be my only BH. Coz I am madly in love with Kim. Platonic love that is.