[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
More misunderstands for them. Maybe when Ramet gets jealous, Pim will think he doesn't like her and don't want anyone help her.
btw, no one know how many eps will we have? I think around 13eps
Judging by Ramet's character, when he is jealous, he might just leave the scene and stay sulking in his office. Then when he meets Pim afterwards, he'll play with words to offend her or just totally ignore her.

So yup, I agree. Pim might misunderstood it as he doesn't like me anymore.

The lakorn is quite fast. Not that rushed. I wil be OK with 13 episodes provided we get all the scenes that we want. -the jealous Ramet scenesSSS...

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
haha when Pim misunderstands him, she wouldn't care and stay as her usual self, laughing and going out with Chart. Then Ramet will get madder. :D I want that scene until he couldn't sleep or eat cuz he is so worried of Pim being so close to Chart. Let him understand a bit what it is like to be misunderstood.
Judging by Ramet's character, when he is jealous, he might just leave the scene and stay sulking in his office. Then when he meets Pim afterwards, he'll play with words to offend her or just totally ignore her.

So yup, I agree. Pim might misunderstood it as he doesn't like me anymore.

The lakorn is quite fast. Not that rushed. I wil be OK with 13 episodes provided we get all the scenes that we want. -the jealous Ramet scenesSSS...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Fuh... done reading all comments.

I hate next week's teaser. Make me anxious to know who is it that's behind the tree.

Answers:

a) Ramet.
b) Chat
c) Bowarntat
d) Bad guy from the village like in the teaser
e) Kanda and co wanting to scare Pim
f) Vi's two sidekicks
g) no one.

I'd prefer (a) anytime. But I think it's probably be (d).
i will go with b :D

and ladies i enjoyed sooooooo much reading your scenario of jealousy and chart and yesssss me i support chart too cause he is sweet to kim even when she respond to him with yell and i want ramet to see that how chart care for her and help her and always beside her let's see what he will do

sarNie Adult
Too bad I can't hit more than one "like" cause if I can, I would give you 1M like for sharing this. Thanks na ka~~~ it truly resumes all the feelings. Mix emotions. Huwaa.....

Need.To.Read. @040156 's salad joke.Again.
Burger Hong Part 2

:celebrate16:

Jet

sarNie Egg
Fuh... done reading all comments.

I hate next week's teaser. Make me anxious to know who is it that's behind the tree.

Answers:

a) Ramet.
b) Chat
c) Bowarntat
d) Bad guy from the village like in the teaser
e) Kanda and co wanting to scare Pim
f) Vi's two sidekicks
g) no one.

I'd prefer (a) anytime. But I think it's probably be (d).
Hello everyone, i'm a big fan of Kimmy. About guess game, It's Ramet, oh so cute , he follow to protect her because it's late night, he is worried for his swan. But Pim think he is a ghost.
Oh, i'm sorry for this spoil, i don't know how to hide it in here, forgive me, but i'm so excited and looking forward to this scene in ep 6.
Fighting KimJi, they are narak mak mak. I love them and this lakorn.

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
btw, is it only me that think it was unreasonable for staff bedroom to not have a fan.poor pim.she will never get to buy a fan with her pay plus her debt.I think someday kanda will let the fan to move so she can share it with pim.:cheer::cheer:

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
Hello everyone, i'm a big fan of Kimmy. About guess game, It's Ramet, oh so cute , he follow to protect her because it's late night, he is worried for his swan. But Pim think he is a ghost.
Oh, i'm sorry for this spoil, i don't know how to hide it in here, forgive me, but i'm so excited and looking forward to this scene in ep 6.
oh thank you for the spoiler.I love reading spoiler.it make me excited to see the real scene.:love:
hope you can spoil more for next ep:pancarta:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
OMG. Are you serious? OMG! How do you know?

Excuse for my sudden rush.

Hello! We are mostly Kim's fans here. Welcome!

I don't mind sharing spoilers. But hope you can write it as SPOILERS in the future post. I prefer a surprise when watching the lakorn. Not expectation. Please don't take it the wrong way. I think I'll enjoy the lakorn better. Thanks...

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
btw, is it only me that think it was unreasonable for staff bedroom to not have a fan.poor pim.she will never get to buy a fan with her pay plus her debt.I think someday kanda will let the fan to move so she can share it with pim.:cheer::cheer:
I think it's normal. The house I rented when I was in the Uni doesn't have fans in any of the bedrooms. Saving cost? But don't worry Kanda will definitely share her fan when they are on good terms later, I suppose.

This might also be one the changes that Pim will do later, when she is on good terms with Ramet. Hehehe

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hellooo :)

and you made us more exited now and for the spoiler code you can put [ spoiler] [ /spoiler] but without the space

Renie Lie

sarNie Egg
Every monday-tuesday i always stand by and check CH3 YT for this lakorn even though i don't understand Thai language much (i'm from Indonesia btw)
Anxious for next week episode of BH,it's getting more and more excited esp when Pim working at the restaurant and waiting for Mathavee to come to the hotel

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you so much for your effort to try and explain it to all of us. Thank you so very much!

Pim initially addresses herself to Ramet as "Pim" but now she uses "chun".

Ramet uses "Phom" but initially he called Pim "Khun Pim". Now he called her just "Pim".

Love it. It helps to boost the level of excitement by understanding bits of Thai language and culture.
No worries! Glad I could help. :)

And yeah, Pim was actually being more polite in a way addressing herself with "I" as it shows she feels/felt close to Ramet. That obviously changed after she got caught by him though. And I noticed as well that he changed from saying "Khun Pim" to just "Pim". As "Khun" is respectful as a title, he no longer calls her that as he no longer really respects her - but he still considers her close enough to him that he calls her by her nickname, not her full name.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Lakorn is always like that. The pra'ek will always get jealous. But we are never tired of seeing the pra'ek getting jealous. We even demand for more. But I do hope Ramet remain gentleman and don't make a terrible fool of himself.

Ramet might get jealous when Pim is with Chart. So I agree with @andreanaing on wanting Chart to always be by Pim's side. To add salt to that heartbroken wound of Ramet's... let him see Pim's sincere genuine laugh and smile everytime she's with Chart. That will hurt so bad because he might compare those smiles to the smiles when she was with him. Back then, it lack soul because she was hiding something from him.

Ramet might misunderstood Pim when she is with that flirtatious Sia. In the behind the scene, that Sia will even try to R Pim! Jerk! Ramet might think Pim sell her body to Sia to pay the debt. BUT I do hope it's not like that. Amaze me more Paajaew. Please don't repeat the cliché.

Part 9 is up!!!!
Believe me it won't be like that because sia saman is the main person who
make Ramet realize how bad the evil mum is
That's sia is also the main reason that make Ramet like Pim even more and pity her

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
No worries! Glad I could help. :)

And yeah, Pim was actually being more polite in a way addressing herself with "I" as it shows she feels/felt close to Ramet. That obviously changed after she got caught by him though. And I noticed as well that he changed from saying "Khun Pim" to just "Pim". As "Khun" is respectful as a title, he no longer calls her that as he no longer really respects her - but he still considers her close enough to him that he calls her by her nickname, not her full name.
Thank you for explaining this. When someone address the lady as 'ter ' is it not polite?