[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I believe Jintana is the one love chad not kanda
Jintana openly confessed it to Kanda that she likes Chart. But you can see from Kanda's eyes that she too likes Chart. But she doesn't voice it out since Jintana is her friend and she told her first.

I prefer Kanda over Jintana for Chart.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Thank you for explaining this. When someone address the lady as 'ter ' is it not polite?
I guess it depends on the relationship. If you're not close, then it's not polite. But it's ok if you are close. I think. Need to watch NNS back. Coz I think Neung uses "ter" many times to Pum.

Omo! Neung and Pum. Ramet and Pim. Is JJ's next nang'ek gonna be Pom or Pam or Pem? (Stupid jokes again, sorry)

Last edited:

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
I guess it depends on the relationship. If you're not close, then it's not polite. But it's ok if you are close. I think. Need to watch NNS back. Coz I think Neung uses "ter" many times to Pum.

Omo! Neung and Pum. Ramet and Pim. Is JJ's next nang'ek gonna be Pom or Pam or Pem? (Stupid jokes again, sorry)
:pancarta::pancarta:..i laugh out loudly seeing your Pom, Pam, Pem

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I'm bored while waiting new ep. I keep watching t-ser, BTS, OST to catch some spoilers. Half of me wants to read spoiler but half says no cause i want to watch with excitement and unpredicted plot. Can Mon-Tue come quickly?

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Ok, so now I understand it clearly why Pim ex follow Matavy is because his mum is a Khun ying that has no money, and she want her son(Paul) to catch the evil mum for money!!! They both deserve each other though.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I'm bored while waiting new ep. I keep watching t-ser, BTS, OST to catch some spoilers. Half of me wants to read spoiler but half says no cause i want to watch with excitement and unpredicted plot. Can Mon-Tue come quickly?
True! Because Paajaew promises that it will be different. So I believe him and wants to be surprised as well.

I am the same like you. I've rewatched the bts, OST and teasers so many time. My favourite teasers are teaser no 2 and 3. Teaser 2 has the jealous Pim part. Teaser 3 has the crying Pim part. For the OST we really have to see carefully to find short teasers. Like in OST 1, there's a scene where Ramet hugs Pim. A true well hidden treasure.

Monday is weird. When we don't want it... it comes faster. When we want it... sigh... So let's try to not want Monday to come. Hope the trick works. (I don't know what's wrong with me today. I am full of stupid jokes and ideas) BH inspired.

Last edited:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Ok, so now I understand it clearly why Pim ex follow Matavy is because his mum is a Khun ying that has no money, and she want her son(Paul) to catch the evil mum for money!!! They both deserve each other though.
Is his mom the one Vi met at the previous event on part 9 episode 5? That Khun Ying? Oh... they are having financial problem as well. Vi and Paul do deserve one another. But Vi knows Paul is broke. Stupid Paul doesn't know that Vi has unpaid debts.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Let's all love this lakorn together. It's a great lakorn isn't it? Super great! It's fun. It's heartbreaking. It has good moral values as @"peace" has always kindly highlighted it for us.
i really adore this drama for that i love drama who give me meaningful story and this story is fuuulll of that how when the unexpected happen and a person fall from the top , how the love play a role how the hate and the envy play a part in it too , is all well builded story that i'm enjoying every piece of it's messages especialy pim's trnasformation her struggle and how she will be able to integer in the poor category of the society and how she will learn all this lesson it just beautiful to see for me

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Not sure if anyone mentioned this, but I like how the opening credit doesn't give a lot of scenes away. I wish all lakorns would follow this route.

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching episode 4! Guys!! I have a confession to make. When Paul, young, clean shaven Paul came out, I SQUEALED. He is so damn cute! Okay that's it for now. bye. ahahaha

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Is his mom the one Vi met at the previous event on part 9 episode 5? That Khun Ying? Oh... they are having financial problem as well. Vi and Paul do deserve one another. But Vi knows Paul is broke. Stupid Paul doesn't know that Vi has unpaid debts.
I think she is the one.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Not sure if anyone mentioned this, but I like how the opening credit doesn't give a lot of scenes away. I wish all lakorns would follow this route.
I guess some part of it because this is the 3rd remark and it was pretty popular, so everyone seem to know the storyline that's why paajaew doesn't want to leak too many scene!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I actually have a complaint after thinking about wardrobes on Kimmy, first why is her night gown so out dated, they couldn't have given her something sexy? Like those silk one with spaghetti straps, then she's a model yet the clothes they chose for her is also not the best, her regular clothes are like jeans and shirts with big fluffy sleeves. I think her outfits in RP, ARO and PCKN are way better. Kimmy is skinny , they should've given her better outfits, short dresses and kim looks great in tight dresses. I feel like none of the outfits they gave her were stylish. They gave her those chiffon fluffy dresses too which i don't like. Can they give her something trendy?

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I actually have a complaint after thinking about wardrobes on Kimmy, first why is her night gown so out dated, they couldn't have given her something sexy? Like those silk one with spaghetti straps, then she's a model yet the clothes they chose for her is also not the best, her regular clothes are like jeans and shirts with big fluffy sleeves. I think her outfits in RP, ARO and PCKN are way better. Kimmy is skinny , they should've given her better outfits, short dresses and kim looks great in tight dresses. I feel like none of the outfits they gave her were stylish. They gave her those chiffon fluffy dresses too which i don't like. Can they give her something trendy?
Yeah, I get what you mean, I really like some of her outfits but not all. I like her outfits from the first few episode, especially the light blue dress and the sexy red dress she wore when she was customer in hotel! The rest of her outfit is okay, but not the best! I don't like her outfit in the scene when her and Ramet at the waterfall!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching episode 4! Guys!! I have a confession to make. When Paul, young, clean shaven Paul came out, I SQUEALED. He is so damn cute! Okay that's it for now. bye. ahahaha
Yeah, I agree, he look so young and fresh without mustache!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yeah, I get what you mean, I really like some of her outfits but not all. I like her outfits from the first few episode, especially the light blue dress and the sexy red dress she wore when she was customer in hotel! The rest of her outfit is okay, but not the best! I don't like her outfit in the scene when her and Ramet at the waterfall!
I don't know why they give her fluffy outfit, and that one dress she wore to the temple, like god what was that. It was a button up shirt with a dress over it? Then when they went to get flowers and she was wearing the button blue shirt? I don't remember but it looks so old.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Girls I still haven't got the chance to sit down and watch this lakorn in full yet. I'm such a bad fan! I've only seen like two parts of episode 1 so far. Real life priority makes drama life so hard lol. But I like it so far, the two parts I've seen that is :lol: And just as I expected, I would most likely fall for Ramet. He's so charming and James is doing a great job portraying him. Kim is in her comfort zone in term of character. I have to watch more to comment more on her character.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Girls I still haven't got the chance to sit down and watch this lakorn in full yet. I'm such a bad fan! I've only seen like two parts of episode 1 so far. Real life priority makes drama life so hard lol. But I like it so far, the two parts I've seen that is :lol: And just as I expected, I would most likely fall for Ramet. He's so charming and James is doing a great job portraying him. Kim is in her comfort zone in term of character. I have to watch more to comment more on her character.
Love Ramet, its okay girl, you got time lol.