[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I don't know why they give her fluffy outfit, and that one dress she wore to the temple, like god what was that. It was a button up shirt with a dress over it? Then when they went to get flowers and she was wearing the button blue shirt? I don't remember but it looks so old.
Which blue button shirt are you talking about? I'm can't recalled it!

Mandytakeru

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know what is the song when Ramet throwing the flowers in the end ep5 part4?

spicynoodles85

sarNie Egg
khun Ramet. i see what you're doing here. letting her go but not really. the moment you realized she really didn't have any money that little brain of yours went to work. All the ideas Pim gave you to pay you back quickly absolutely made sense, but i guess you're not really willing not to see her anymore since with the type of job you gave her it may take her forever to pay you back. also it makes sense to keep her ID since she can't do anything without it, but all her credit cards?, i agree with your secretary, you may be teaching her a life lesson, but so you can benefit from the fruits of it. you may me mad but just enough to keep her really close.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
first lesson pim is : count on yourself

second lesson when you look down on people when you are in the top then they won't miss an opportunity to hit you when you fall in the bottom

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and welcome to your new live stay the place that will witness and be part of your transformation and new social education

and this is the ultimate supervisor that was assigned to give you a good lesson the social rule

and the financial rule she will be your nightmare from now on

pim was like "hmm or maybe i should forget the single room" :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i can perfectly imagining pim doing a revolution or a manifestation against this rule of worker on the hotel :lol:

third lesson pim: when you do a big wrong and all the people around you hear and know about it well be prepared that this wrong you did will be brought in every opportunity to remind you that you don't deserve good things but once you correct yourself things will change

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
which one? and which red one?
The light blue one is the dress she wear and sit down wait for Ramet to come in the restaurant, but he missed it. The scene when she has an argument with Jintana and Kanda for the first time! The red one is the dress she wear when she realize that JJ is Ramet!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
enjoy your meal now and we will leave that lesson to later :lol:

she can't believe what she see this didn't even come to her worst nightmare before

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
pim is like a reborn child where she will be educate from the start and she will learn new therm new things what is this what is that how to do this how to do that how to live with other people how to count on herself , adopt to different circumstance and she need to use her brain to survive just like a new clean page that will be written to correct the wrong construction in the previous pages of her life

i wanted kim here exactly for that cause i want to see her how she will develop slowly and learn all that cause that what all we are in reality we all change through experiences in life especially the bad experience we all grow through the time and sometime even our taste our thinking our perspective too change , and pim is a great example of how life give lesson and how this lesson will give pim a chance to discover her potential and beauty more and see things more deeply that she probably never thought about it before , i will enjoy every piece of this journey wanting to watch her learning all this value i wnt to see the new pim after this bad experience in her life and how she will survive

Renie Lie

sarNie Egg
The light blue one is the dress she wear and sit down wait for Ramet to come in the restaurant, but he missed it. The scene when she has an argument with Jintana and Kanda for the first time! The red one is the dress she wear when she realize that JJ is Ramet!
The blue short dress is from wee_brand summer collection 2016 #enchantingofhydrangea

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
@AnnTfan I like both dresses. The one she's wearing at the temple and at the market. I think they look good on Kimmy's voluptuous body. Not to revealing and has that innocent look. She seems both cute and lady-like. If those dresses were on me, it will be a different story.

And this is gonna sound weirder, I think Kim even looks good wearing that waitress uniform. She looks slim and from the side her S-line is so beautiful but not too sexy.

I do however don't fancy that dress when she was stealing. The dress and hair don't go well. Since @luther pointed out about her hairstyle, now I can't focus but to look at her fringe. Lol.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
So far that's all I got for Pim's character in BH. Feel free to disagree or add...

What Pim is
Pim is arrogant, stubborn, self-centered, selfish, greedy and seductive.
Pim is beautiful, voluptuous, charming, lovely and sexy.
She is straightforward, innocent and childlike.
Pim doesn't have control over her emotions; she is active aggressive while most in our world are passive aggressive.
Pim is bold, to the point and knows what she wants.
Pim loves a carefree life, wants to be around those who love her and also likes to bully those in love of her as she feels close to them.
Pim is simple and she thinks others are as simple as her.
Pim rarely lies but when she does, you can tell her by her look.

What Pim is not
Pim doesn't gossip about others, doesn't harm other people, doesn't destroy other people's careers and are not jealous of others' success.
Pim does not love a person easily but when she does, she keeps them to her heart.
Pim does not easily feel close to anybody; she closes her heart to anyone except her dad, mom and Paul so far.
Pim is not tricky; she is definitely not a reserved person- cannot be quiet at any bully towards her or those who she loves.
Pim is not a cruel person without any emotion.
Pim does not listen to her counterparts easily; it takes time for her to accept and do as told (a trait of being a kid).
Pim is not a "think before you act" person; she does it other way round.
Pim does not explain others why she does what she does normally; she wants other to understand her without her speaking (perhaps she thinks other have all 3D vision).
Pim is not feminine; she can't pretend for long.

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I don't really like her outfit in that scene too! Do I like the light blue dress?
I don't know if you guys have ever encountered Japanese Dating Sim games ("Otome Game"), like Tokimeki Memorial Girls Side (.... I highly doubt it hahaha) but girls are often classified by outfit. Sporty girl, cute girl, classy girl, bitchy girl, etc. Kim's outfit seems to fall under the what is called the "Pure" fashion category (some call it "Pretty and Pure"), with all the frills and fluffiness and the brooch and everything. I don't know if it's because she was trying to entice Ramet who seems to be into those kinds of girls (i.e. a nice guy hotelier would go after a good girl with sophistication.) or if it really is Pim's style. She's a model and expected to dress in a Hi-So way but in those scenes with Ramet, she isn't a model, but herself, Pim. So I guess if she thinks those outfits make her beautiful (since she is supposed to attract Ramet) then that really is her style. She's pretty and pure. It's not something we're used to but I guess in that fashionista head of hers, it works. :nut:

Personally I like her clothes, but I am like a granny so yeah. :risas3: