[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@"peace"

The restaurant supervisor will give Ramet a detail report in tomorrow's episode. Will Ramet come down to the restaurant and see her himself? Will we be able to see the scene where Pim spills water on Ramet tomorrow? ...and that scene where Pim help him to dress? Will we? Will we? Will all these happen before he flies to Bangkok to meet the evil witch of Martha Haute Couture? Because I have this feeling that he'll be coming back to Chiang Rai with 3 annoying luggages by his side. Rrrr! Oh wait! There's Chart... so bohoo!
i will vote that all this we will? will happen before he fly to bkk cause if the witch come with him he will have no tiem to be alone she will stick at him like an old sticker but let's wait and see

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
i will vote that all this we will? will happen before he fly to bkk cause if the witch come with him he will have no tiem to be alone she will stick at him like an old sticker but let's wait and see
Yeah. But we predict/assume too much. Remember last time we predicted that the fashion show will happen last week coz of the black dress Pim wore? Hahaha... we were too ambitious. Nah~ we are just crazy. But I still hope all that will happen tomorrow or at least this week.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Aww! I just read all the past comments, so BH will only have 12 episodes? That's sad it mean I will only get to see Kim on screen less than a month! So based on current phase, I think this Lakorn will move faster than I thought! I can't wait for tomorrow!

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry need to ask more.

"Tur" and "chen" are not consider impolite, but rather informal is it? So if I were to go to Thailand it's best to use "phom" and "khun"?

In Poo Wised, Anusaniya called Dr Wat, "nai" Wat. What does "nai" mean? Coz Dr Wat prefers Anusaniya to call her "khun" instead "nai".
If you're a woman, you NEVER say "Phom" (sorry I should have clarified that). Only men say "Phom", which is polite. For a woman however, "Chan" is the most appropriate, it just isn't the best thing for a man to say. And "Nai" means 'you', but it is informal and only used as 'you' when addressing a male. A female is never addressed this way.

And for someone you don't know that well in Thailand, it's best to not say "tur" at all, so yes just say "khun" to everyone. This part of the Thai language is rather complicated... and there are even more words used when addressing friends that are ruder (which no foreigner should use). However, if you really want to know more, here's a good website to explain it to you :)

https://www.into-asia.com/thai_language/grammar/pronouns.php

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
If you're a woman, you NEVER say "Phom" (sorry I should have clarified that). Only men say "Phom", which is polite. For a woman however, "Chan" is the most appropriate, it just isn't the best thing for a man to say. And "Nai" means 'you', but it is informal and only used as 'you' when addressing a male. A female is never addressed this way.

And for someone you don't know that well in Thailand, it's best to not say "tur" at all, so yes just say "khun" to everyone. This part of the Thai language is rather complicated... and there are even more words used when addressing friends that are ruder (which no foreigner should use). However, if you really want to know more, here's a good website to explain it to you :)

https://www.into-asia.com/thai_language/grammar/pronouns.php
Thanks so much! Sorry for troubling you though. Will cherish and enjoy this new found knowledge whenever I watch lakorn and when I visit Thailand again. Cheers!

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks so much! Sorry for troubling you though. Will cherish and enjoy this new found knowledge whenever I watch lakorn and when I visit Thailand again. Cheers!
Aw, no worries! It wasn't any trouble at all! I hope your next visit to Thailand will be fantastic and you'll have a wonderful time!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i really love how kanda handle her so well

and from the preview seems we will have pim's first day off i wonder what she will do in that day off

7 hours and a half to go but sadly for me is longer than that

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I'll try to stay positive till the end of BH. Because so far I am happy and have no complain to the pace and storyline. (I have never watched the old versions of BH nor do I know much about the storyline. Just a bit of guessing from some experiences with lakorns)

BUT, if there is a sudden rush towards the end... then... it will be a major disapointment.

I have had fair share of enjoying and not so enjoying of Paajaew's lakorns. But like I said, so far this BH has been great, so I'll keep my doubts and worries on the minimum and will just enjoy the show... let's all do that.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
7 hours and a half to go but sadly for me is longer than that
Hang in there girl! BH will not go anywhere. At least you don't have to watch the commercials. On the other hand, I just realized that I'll not be able to watch the final episode of BH. I'll be away for one week!!!!!!!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hang in there girl! BH will not go anywhere. At least you don't have to watch the commercials. On the other hand, I just realized that I'll not be able to watch the final episode of BH. I'll be away for one week!!!!!!!!!
ohhooo then that's worst than me :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she thought her struggle ended with the soop and she is gonna enjoy her meal but nope :lol:

this psychological technique is quite deep for a simple mind like pim this prove that under pressure and under hard circumstance surprising things can come up from pim and will bring her asleep abilities to wake up

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
believe it or not i really almost tear up when i rewatched the kneel down scene of pim with this intense music , pim doesn't deserve that humiliation awwww pim is really not that bad for her to be humiliate that much and against who against the person who was the evilest to her , why ramet you didn't stop that is really awful to watch it i'm gonna cry for sure for pim

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
The bgm is so dramatic! It's like watching star wars. Or should I put it as "swan wars".... hehehe... War against Ramet. War against Vi. War against the world.

That kneeling scene is much waited!!! From bts, I think I saw a scene where Vi kneels to Pim. Dunno which will come first.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
That kneeling scene is much waited!!! From bts, I think I saw a scene where Vi kneels to Pim. Dunno which will come first.
for sure pim's kneel will come first and vi's kneel probably will be in the final episode as a pay back