[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
this night will be my first time watching it live without sub cause i've already into this lakorn so much!!:love::love::love:
Yeay! Me too! Not the first time though. But will be watching it live as well! 3 1/2 hours to go~~~ Hoping to have lots of drama and fun2 scenes today!!! ...and... SUPERCHART TO THE RESCUE~~~!!!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
for sure pim's kneel will come first and vi's kneel probably will be in the final episode as a pay back
No matter how low Vi kneels, it will be pointless if she doesn't repent. Pim kneeling... with that crying... just touching. It's humiliating for her.

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
Yeay! Me too! Not the first time though. But will be watching it live as well! 3 1/2 hours to go~~~ Hoping to have lots of drama and fun2 scenes today!!! ...and... SUPERCHART TO THE RESCUE~~~!!!
how i hope the scene where chart help pim and ramet also there watching it.it would be nice to see ramet jealous quickly:cheer::cheer:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
This drama is growing on me from one episode to another. Two thumbs up dearest Kim and JJ, and yes to the whole cast.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I really don't like the scene where Pim has to kneel down for the evil mum! I wish they take that scene out, it's too humiliated for Pim! I wish paajaew delete that scene because it make me think that it is Ramet order otherwise, Pim won't do it! Poor Pim, but I know they won't delete it, I don't know if I can stand to watch it!

So excited! It's almost time!!!!! Few minutes to go!!:aaaaa:

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
Seeing you this excited... wonder how you'll be if suddenly something happen. Flashback to the time where KC was delayed half an hour, and everyone was in panick mode. Hahaha... memories, memories.
yes!i'm there too at that time.i felt frustrated and keep checking it every 5 minutes.and i check on ig fanoage.after 30 minutes waiting only then i know it was delayed due to some event:facepalm::facepalm:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I really don't like the scene where Pim has to kneel down for the evil mum! I wish they take that scene out, it's too humiliated for Pim! I wish paajaew delete that scene because it make me think that it is Ramet order otherwise, Pim won't do it! Poor Pim, but I know they won't delete it, I don't know if I can stand to watch it!

Yes, that scene is going to be a sad scene. As #teamPimalltheway it will hurtbus to see that. But it's THE moment where everyone will see the ultimate fall of our swan. Even Ramet is there to witness it. But more importantly, let's see how our swan claim back her dignity. That scene is very important coz we'll feel the fight that Pim will put after that humiliation and we'll feel proud of her.

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, that scene is going to be a sad scene. As #teamPimalltheway it will hurtbus to see that. But it's THE moment where everyone will see the ultimate fall of our swan. Even Ramet is there to witness it. But more importantly, let's see how our swan claim back her dignity. That scene is very important coz we'll feel the fight that Pim will put after that humiliation and we'll feel proud of her.
maybe i'll crying watching that scene.being humiliate by the person she hate the most:crybaby2:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.

Awwwww for real???? why she has to kneel down for her step mom? was this order from Ramet???? If so, I think he's too much in punishing Pim. It's a no no.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Awwwww for real???? why she has to kneel down for her step mom? was this order from Ramet???? If so, I think he's too much in punishing Pim. It's a no no.
I think maybe she said ir did something wrong to Matavy, and Ramet order her to do that because otherwise Pim won't do it if it's Matavy order! Just my opinion, let see what really happen!