[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
So does it mean that there will be no appearance of nai singh only his voice? Has ha at least Nadech appear in this even though it's only his voice!

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
btw pim is becoming more and more clever each day she is slowly transforming from a dumb useless nagging woman to asmarter and more hardworking woan that building in new life a new her so lovely so cute her inner beauty is shining more and more to the other

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
btw pim is becoming more and more clever each day she is slowly transforming from a dumb useless nagging woman to asmarter and more hardworking woan that building in new life a new her so lovely so cute her inner beauty is shining more and more to the other
Her face in the second pic is so hilarious:risas3:

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm watching the debut of the epsiode why pim called kriticahi?

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
According to this post today at Pantip Thai Forum, Andrew's and Matt's lakorn will air on April 24th.

BH will have only 11 episodes then.

เหมือนคนละฟากฟ้า เริ่ม 24 เมษายนนี้ค่ะ

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
According to this post today at Pantip Thai Forum, Andrew's and Matt's lakorn will air on April 24th.

Thanks, but why just only 11 eps...I've thought it would up to 13. Times fly, and I'm sure will miss Kim and JJ for a long time.

Stella

sarNie Egg

I thought it was 12 eps. Was it cut down bcoz of the low rating?

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
Kim speaks english so well! I think it's time Ramet promote her to assistant manager! LOL. I am definitely enjoying this lakorn more than I anticipated. I will be looking forward to rewatching these last two episodes with english subs! :)

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I'm absolutely speechless!!!!!! I rewatch their sweet scene several times, and I have to say that both of them have a very powerful eyes, I almost melt away by their stares!!!!:clap: The way he looks at her, and the way she's shy is so so so cute! I'm squealing like crazy!!!!:aaaaa: Please make it 12 episodes, I don't have enough of their sweetness!!!! I think I will have diabetes after this Lakorn end! @Peace the nick name that you give them as "the eagle couples" is absolutely perfect!!!! I don't know how can I wait for next week episode!!!! 6 more days:facepalm::crybaby2::drooling:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks, but why just only 11 eps...I've thought it would up to 13. Times fly, and I'm sure will miss Kim and JJ for a long time.
from where you saw it will be 11 ep please ?

I'm absolutely speechless!!!!!! I rewatch their sweet scene several times, and I have to say that both of them have a very powerful eyes, I almost melt away by their stares!!!!:clap: The way he looks at her, and the way she's shy is so so so cute! I'm squealing like crazy!!!!:aaaaa: Please make it 12 episodes, I don't have enough of their sweetness!!!! I think I will have diabetes after this Lakorn end! @Peace the nick name that you give them as "the eagle couples" is absolutely perfect!!!! I don't know how can I wait for next week episode!!!! 6 more days:facepalm::crybaby2::drooling:
i can't added more tow what you described :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

so ladies are you ready to fin over and over again over our melting eagle couple :naughty2::naughty2:

step by step
first make her close to him

second treat him like her husband and she is his beautiful wife in charge to put his tshirt

third and the most hot part , make her facing him and now let his eyes do all the melting job like that his beautiful swan will find no where to escape this feeling that melting her heart and makes blash and makes her can't hide her feeling in her eyes awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Mimo

sarNie Egg

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I've never expect Kim and JJ to have this crazy chemistry! They look perfect with each other! Both of them are adorable! My new favorite couples! Hope they will have a reunion a few years after BH end! But I know my hope is not high since not a lot of director and producer dare to break these famous koo Jin and pair them with other famous koo jin! Just like NK! There were a lot of harsh comments!