[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Wow.....Look so fun and exciting....SHOW DC with Thai and Korean celebs.
Kim and many Thai & Korean celebs will be there on the Grand Opening on April 10th na ka....

cr:as tagged

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Does anyone think that pim's roommate is in love with her friend and not chart like pim thinks?
Or am I over imagining things?
when i rewatched and saw this i think you may be right cause when was about to say something after the "but i" pim cut her

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@Peace I'm just about to write the same! @Sandrankim now since I rewatch episode 7 countless times, I realize you might be right! She doesn't show her interests to Chad but she shows it to Jintana. Wow you are very good at observing it! Has ha Kanda love Jintana instead of Chad, it's a huge twist. I've never expected that.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I miss your GIF a lot! Does it only me think that the way Ramet walks in this scene is funny?
i miss doing it too these past days due to something i was busy about and had no free relaxing moment to do gif until today :D has to do gif our eagle couple scenes

everyone know and can see that he is there for her most of the time and he is waiting specifically for her to come to serve him including her :lol:

and i love this game they are playing "boss/waitress" ,
pim is not giving in :lol:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
i miss doing it too these past days due to something i was busy about and had no free relaxing moment to do gif until today :D has to do gif our eagle couple scenes

everyone know and can see that he is there for her most of the time and he is waiting specifically for her to come to serve him including her :lol:

and i love this game they are playing "boss/waitress" ,
pim is not giving in :lol:
Can you do gif when he first come in the restaurant and look for Pim and when he see her, he raise his eyebrows and flirt her with his sweet eyes?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Can you do gif when he first come in the restaurant and look for Pim and when he see her, he raise his eyebrows and flirt her with his sweet eyes?
i did that one the other day here is
and i coudn't wait until tomorrow to be free to watch i needed o watch now and i needed to share this moment it's a must when our eagle couple use their eyes to talk to share the gif although i wsih i was more free this week to do all the moment i liked into gifs but for now that i can't
enjoy the eyes talkign :naughty2:
undefined

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I don't know if I can stand and watch the scene when Ramet is on Matavy side and blame Pim! I really hate this two face B***h!!! Wow paajaew and Bee did a good job to make me hate that evil Matavy!!!! She doesn't have many screen time as Somika has in PCKNMCPW, but I hate Matavy more because at least somika show act as her true self and everyone see her as a bad person! I hate bad people pretent to be nice:BangHead: