[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it's a cold war , they act like a boss/waitress but deep behind their words and eyes contact there is another story :lol:

like the hiding meaning behind "do you like it" :D

and now no more hiding it straight a clear flirting boss mode :lol:

i love her respond after getting surprise ;)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta: he is having such a good time teasing her

and that look she gave to him for making the manager scold her :lol: she sooo adorable and i believe he is doing it on purpose just to see her cute frown

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
it's a cold war , they act like a boss/waitress but deep behind their words and eyes contact there is another story :lol:

like the hiding meaning behind "do you like it" :D

and now no more hiding it straight a clear flirting boss mode :lol:

i love her respond after getting surprise ;)
Yeah, but he ordered something else from what she recommended. He want to see her get annoyed :risas3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
So his Lakorn only has 4 more episode left?
don't remind me of that it makes me feel sad cause i will have to wait for a whole half year for kim's next lakorn :sad6::sad6: i feel i ddin't get enough of this lakorn seriously 11 episode is too little things just start to get spicier *sigh*

I don't know if I can stand and watch the scene when Ramet is on Matavy side and blame Pim! I really hate this two face B***h!!! Wow paajaew and Bee did a good job to make me hate that evil Matavy!!!! She doesn't have many screen time as Somika has in PCKNMCPW, but I hate Matavy more because at least somika show act as her true self and everyone see her as a bad person! I hate bad people pretent to be nice:BangHead:
i agree Vi is a true witch that play with multiple faces and i love how the role are so weel spread there is no one taking more attention than the other each scen and each event play a point in the lakorn

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
he is taking his tiiiiiiiiiimmmee to eat and making her set there just for his desire :lol: h eis surely using his power in the service of his own feeling

they are really so funny and biker a lot

again "what do you like "

but in the end he order nothing :pancarta::pancarta:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
darling he is still not in a hurry :lol: h still didn't get enough of you

they were busy sending electric eye arrows with hidden words like "you are testing me right?" "yeah can you resist that.., come on don't be mad" :D

that they forgot about ther whole water thing :lol: and oops it faded the war that is going on

poor pim she thought she will see the cruel ramet again

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@Peace have you ever heard of a phrase "bickering couples will have lots of babies? " babysw Has ha I'm sure this two will have lots of kids because they are a bickering couples!!!:risas3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Peace have you ever heard of a phrase "bickering couples will have lots of babies? " babysw Has ha I'm sure this two will have lots of kids because they are a bickering couples!!!:risas3:
i didn't know that :lol: but sadly we won't have the chance to see the eagle bickering couples's kid

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
i didn't know that :lol: but sadly we won't have the chance to see the eagle bickering couples's kid
Has hayeah, that's sad! I wonder how can everything wrap up in 4 episode! Please give us more paajaew!!!! I miss Kim on screen and now she's back but for only 11 episodes???? Why??

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Has hayeah, that's sad! I wonder how can everything wrap up in 4 episode! Please give us more paajaew!!!! I miss Kim on screen and now she's back but for only 11 episodes???? Why??
at least i wished if they made it 12 ep 11 is just too short for a whole year waiting

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
darling he is still not in a hurry :lol: h still didn't get enough of you

they were busy sending electric eye arrows with hidden words like "you are testing me right?" "yeah can you resist that.., come on don't be mad" :D

that they forgot about ther whole water thing :lol: and oops it faded the war that is going on

poor pim she thought she will see the cruel ramet again
Awwww...super cute. I haven't seen up to this part yet. Can't wait to watch it. I'm ready to smile...............

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
if is not confirmed then why makergroup announced that their lakorn will be on 24th

then i spoiled you ? :D
Yeah, that's why I wonder too, but I see in paajaew post when they aired episode 7, I'm not sure what he write about but I see 5ep, so I think there are 5 more episode left!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah, that's why I wonder too, but I see in paajaew post when they aired episode 7, I'm not sure what he write about but I see 5ep, so I think there are 5 more episode left!
let's just wait and see for further confirmation from ch3 themselves cause only them can give th efinal word

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this is really so cute and funny :lol: :lol: she was sitting like a granted student waiting for the decision of the instructor :risas3:

but she was surprised that the instructor was undressing himself because he fear to get cold "yeah like i blieve him) :pancarta:
:pancarta:

loooooolllll it just sooo goood their facial expression and the way they interact